What is the worst film you've ever seen?

omg i love seth rogen! especially pineapple expree and knocked up..
nah ive watched the harry potheads b4 but hav completely forgotten what happened when, and dont want to watch the new one when i dont know where im at!
haha yeah i love the name ;)
have u seen that film daniel radcliffe was in? apparently he was naked in it :eek: so im guessin u must know about it! :p xxxx

Gryffin Creep wasn't the worst - it wasn't the best either but it was worth watching in my opinion - few scary moments like the time when you first see him, also sick moments when he has the hobo girl tied to the chair and he has the knife

juicy!I think it was a play that he was naked in? With a horse? Or something? Haha, Idk. I heard about it though.
thecactus, fair enough :) Idk if you were calling me a 'troll' or not, but that was just my opinion on the film.

Haha! Goodness, moving swiftly on then ;) I just read the Wikipedia page for that film... It does sound pretty bad....
You know what the worst film I have never - and never will - watch is? THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE.
Some things just don't need to exist lol.

lol thats one I never have and never will watch either :D

Im finding it hard to think of really really bad films, which is surprising - there are loads like tremors and starship troopers 2 which arent great but deserve to exist lol

Haha, not just the film, the entire concept of a human centipede should never have entered human thought. It just makes me vom. :p It's hard to think of things that would count as 'the worst you've ever seen' though....
Sex and the City 2 was pretty bad! The first one was like, and they all lived happily ever after stuff, which was cool if you loved the show. But the second one was just like, a big loop... cos they still lived happily ever after lol :confused:
I haven't seen either of the ones you mentioned thecactus, I think I liked the first Starship Troopers though.

Another terrible film is Arachnaphobia; about the spiders killing everyone

I havent seen either Sex and the city, apart from a few bits of the first one

I know lots of other terrible films they just aren't coming to me :D

i agree with not watching the human centipede, it was medically accurate too, which i think makes it even worse..ive never heard anyone say they liked it! just ppl saying how sick it is!

and i love SATC and even the first film i loved but SATC 2 was *****, it was so politically incorrect, i mean seriously those women near the end where they took the ladies into their place and were saying how much they loved designer shoes and stuff i just thought **** this im turning it off lol xxx

thecactus said:
lol thats one I never have and never will watch either :D

Im finding it hard to think of really really bad films, which is surprising - there are loads like tremors and starship troopers 2 which arent great but deserve to exist lol

Tremors is awesome, the 3rd film is bad though! Not bothered watching the 4th (I think theres a 4th anyway) and the series they did was just as bad.

Actually started watching xXx 2 tonight and turned it off coz it was so bad. Just going to send it straight back to Lovefilm and hopefully get a decent film.

Oh and 'let the right on in' was really boring.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah xxx I will never watch; I just assume its some american rubbish - I thouht let the right one in was worth watching (very atmospheric) but yeah not a great movie - are you talking about the original or that new one?

The original. Not watched the remake. I was expecting more, but it was really slow.

I loved the first xXx, mainly coz it had Vin Diesel and Rammstein in it lol. The second one was just stupid though, what I watched of it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah to be honest it was very slow and boring lol

Ive just thought of another two terrible ones: catwoman and the new superman

So far, Monsters. It's just so boring and rubbish! The ending sucks so bad and it was not worth the £4 I spent on it!!

I didn't mind the first Sex and the City, but the second one was rubbish!!!

Also, Inception... what IS that film about????!!!

Ghostrider with nix cage was hands down worst ever.

New York, I love you. BAD BAD BAD
The Golden Compass BAD!!.. (drunk polar bear anyone.. little girl who can't make up her mind which accent to use)THE ONLY MOVIE I EVER WALKED OUT OF..shame because I love Chris Weitz
Morning Glory - so bad I can't remember anything about it at all.
How do you know (Reese Witherspoon I love you . but this was BAD)
Broadcast News .. bad...

I could go on. but I'm boring myself trying to recall these really bad wastes of my time!

Back