What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Nicholas cage's version of the wicker man. Corner of wrong.

Yes I an precious about the original but bees? Bees? Seriously?

My worst without a doubt has got to be the blair witch project. A total waste of money and time!!! The camera was jumping about all over the place it was starting to make me feel sick. Very bad acting aswell

My worst without a doubt has got to be the blair witch project. A total waste of money and time!!! The camera was jumping about all over the place it was starting to make me feel sick. Very bad acting aswell

I'd forgotten about that film, I couldn't agree more. I just didn't get it.

ugh blair witch. my birthday is november 1st so boyfriends down the ages saw this as an opportunity to take me to the cinema in halloween *sigh* blair witch was one, but the proper worst was Halloween H20, *shakes head in shame* awful, really really awful!

Human centepide, people on another forum i used kept going on how bad it was so i watched it, really wish i hadn't

Britney Spears - Crossroads.

One of the best films Ive seen is also called Crossroads, has a great guitar duel with Steve Vai :)

Oh god, watched part of human centipede, it will never cease to amaze me how some peoples brains work. How would you ever come up with that idea? Like how many people did they have to pitch that to before some other strange person "Why that sounds like a wonderful profitable idea!" I don't understand. I did however think the south park episode about it was hilarious although it was also mildly disgusting.

My worst movie of recent times has to be "Life as We know It" so depressing, not in one bit funny, the old rom com formula but it was dire and has turned me off rom-coms for life, which is probably not a bad thing.

Just a recommendation or two... if you like Shaun of the Dead or Evil Dead or that type of movie check out Tucker and Dale vs Evil and a movie called Dead Snow (its from norway but totally worth the terrible dubbing)

I quite liked the human centipede, it amused me! I'm the 1st to admit I'm gone in the head tho .

I think the worst film was frankenfish, a film my ex made me watch. Bloody rediculous

OMG - i have just wiki'd the human centipede and i think i might throw up or cry or both!
:S

ewwww!

I too was curious by the comments of the human centipede so watched the trailer on YouTube-dear god, that is vile!!!! Why are people so sick to think of this????

Alot of them have some form of mental illness, like myself, if i made a film out of some of the things i hear and see (hallucinations) i doubt it would be released !

I actually didn't mind the human centipede tbh. In a wierd way it was funny, eg the crazy german guy with the square head! The sequels been completely banned in the UK!

Bad movies i've seen recently are Dinoshark and mega shark vs giant octopus. Amusingly bad films! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mission to Mars - awful movie! Apologies if anyone liked it, but I found it very weak :)

Lost in Translation...was certainly lost on me!! No idea wot that was all about...2 hours of a man and a woman in a hotel...must've taken ages to come up with THAT plot!

Not sure on the worst film EVER, but most recently..The Hangover Part 2.

So boring and predictable! Loved the first one, the sequal really let it down.

ohh nooo i thought hangover1 was hilarious and i was hoping the 2nd one would be great too! ive heard lotsa good things about it xxx

juicygooseface said:
ohh nooo i thought hangover1 was hilarious and i was hoping the 2nd one would be great too! ive heard lotsa good things about it xxx

I think the second one is funnier!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure on the worst film EVER, but most recently..The Hangover Part 2.

So boring and predictable! Loved the first one, the sequal really let it down.

Oh no, I'm looking forward to seeing Hangover 2; but then again we don't all like the same things, which is what makes the world go round:D

I actually didn't mind the human centipede tbh. In a wierd way it was funny, eg the crazy german guy with the square head! The sequels been completely banned in the UK!

OMG - there's SEQUELS?!?!?!?! :hide:

Yup ! 'full sequence' and 'final sequence' :)

Back