What is the worst film you've ever seen?

cant be doing with do "twigglet" any of them, made worse that my daughters watch them endlessly back to back! (books where badly written tripe 2)
walked out of "home for the holidays" good few years ago......"seasonal comedy" the only 3 jokes in the whole film where in the trailer!

They pump out so many movies these days that it's becoming a regular thing for the bits actually worth watching to all be cut together in the previews....boooo!

THe Golden Compass... the little girl's accent kept changing.. northern, SE London.. Devonian, American, she couldn't make up her mind and when the polar bear got DRUNK!?!? .. .. I got up and walked out.. the only movie I've ever walked out of!...still rolling my eyes thinking about that one!

Blair Witch 2.! Dear GOD that sucked the life out of me.. (I liked the first one.. low budget..indie.. great idea)

there are a few others.. but those spring to mind..

**Twilight I liked.. (LOVED The books.. I read them all in four nights!) New Moon was ruined, far too serious, no heartbreak as in the books-shame because Alexandre Desplat's score was heartwrenching!.. and my favourite book Eclipse was ruined even worse-too much to go into here!.. however I do like Rob P and Kristen S as the leads.. just my take on a previous point about Twi movies.

The worst film I ever saw (and the only one I walked out of the cinema in the middle of) was The Animal.

I cn't even remember what it was about as it was so rubbish!

The Other Boleyn Girl and Elizabeth the Golden Age, oh and the Tudors (though its not a film, I'm just venting).

As a history student/nerd, it can get very annoying (for me and those around me) when I watch Historical films and notice all of the historical inaccuracies - my one rant is this: people, please get more than the historical dress right! Grrr. Whilst I understand films are entertainment and not educational, there is nothing wrong with get just one aspect of the history right...Elizabeth the Golden Age is the worst one imo.

Omgd! I got so preachy and nerdy there. I'm very sorry =s. Sometimes, I don't even know who I am =( apart from a history nerd that is.

I feel really bad for saying this but i really didnt like avatar! OMG the worst 2 and a half hours i ever sat through! I know people were raving about this film, it might have great special effects, but the story is nothing new.

also Phone Booth, omg!

Donnie Darko. everyone was raving about how good it was I really don't understand why.

Smoking Aces in 2006. Still can remember the total boredom feeling.

Funny People. Worst film ever.

Lost in Translation. My OH LOVES IT. I just can't get my noggin in it.

Bringing out the dead(nicholas cage)what a sh!tty film.
I also hated the blair witch project

Back