What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Nooooooo deep blue sea is awesome!

There are worse shark films! Like jaws 3d, jaws the revenge, shark attack 2, and shark attack dangerous waters.

It might not hav been perfect but the concept behind deep blue sea is brilliant. And genetic enhancement is a real thing. I loves that film sorry lol

It's got to be 'Men who Stare at Goats' with George Clooney and Ewan McGregor. Sooo boring that I fell asleep in the cinema!!

It's got to be 'Men who Stare at Goats' with George Clooney and Ewan McGregor. Sooo boring that I fell asleep in the cinema!!

Tbh with a title like that im really not suprised it was pants lol
:) xx

I have two.. The sum of all fears.. And a film called garage.. Soooo boring!

heavens, the human caterpillar was on syfy last night - part of me really wanted to sneak a peek, and part of me was saying " if you look, it will be in your head forever, so don't!"

(so i did peek and it was a non violent/gruesome bit, just a girl hiding in a room, but that was enough for me! flipped over to top gun instead!!! XD )

Cross.
Oh, the acting was just soooo bad you couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Mine's a toss-up between The Curse and Piranha 2. Saw them when I was too young to be allowed, and liked them, then re-watched them years later and was appalled.

Even Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher), who was the main protagonist in The Curse, said the only good thing about that film was that his little sister got to be in it with him.

The film Splice, oh my goodness this has to be the worst film ever made!!!!! I went to see at cinema cos everything else was sold out- was so bad that people started to leave!!!

Couldn't even explain what is was about really it's so bizarre - a couple grow some sort of mutant woman who then goes on to sleep with the man, evetually turns into a boy, rapes the woman ( who was technically it's mother) and impregnates her!!!!

juicygooseface said:
i agree with not watching the human centipede, it was medically accurate too, which i think makes it even worse..ive never heard anyone say they liked it! just ppl saying how sick it is!

and i love SATC and even the first film i loved but SATC 2 was *****, it was so politically incorrect, i mean seriously those women near the end where they took the ladies into their place and were saying how much they loved designer shoes and stuff i just thought **** this im turning it off lol xxx

Hey I'm a massive SATC fan but I completely agree that number two was utter rubbish - I was cringing at the part with those ladies, dunno how the heck they managed to get away with it.

With SATC you know what you're getting buy I was so disappointed and it is defo up there with the worst!!!

The only time I have ever fallen asleep in the cinema was when I went to see Ransom, starring Mel Gibson. It was only the second date with my OH, and he said he felt jealous because he wanted to escape the utter tripe that was on screen!

LBgirl said:
Skyline

what a waste of 90 minutes of my life! :rolleyes:

Have just been afflicted with this film. If only I'd read your review! :)
Also hated, "There will be Blood", "Seraphim Falls" & "Stepbrothers"

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say whilst SATC2 was very un PC I thought it was hilarious (Irish nanny was a step too far)

But otherwise I thought it was great fun. I highly recommend watching it with a Menopausal woman & big glass of vino.

I went to see the Exorcist with my boyfriend when I was just 13. Halfway through the film I turned to look at him and he had fainted!!!! lol. I had to get the man sitting next to us to carry him out of the film and into the cinema bar where they gave him a brandy to revive him. I then phoned my dad to come and pick me up and needless to say I never went out with him again lol. And I got a proper lecture from my dad for going to see an 18 film when I was only 13 - so have never seen the end of the film.

Val x

My parents once rented a film for me called "The Wizard of Speed and Time" - not a bad title, shame about the film.

To summarise: It was a story of one man with telekinetic powers, and what does he do? He uses them to record a short mini-film showing a set of film reels dancing in time to sime cheesy backing track in order to make a name for himself.

I yawned all the way through it, no plot, no sense, nothing to redeem it at all from what I could see.

Back