What is/was for lunch???

Jealous, I'm on cauliflower and sweet potato soup.. home made with what I had lying around (binged last week.. so it's a mini punishment not to get complacent! plus it's filling.. just boring)

Bacon!!! Mmmmmmmm :)

Feta cheese, olives, baby salad leaves and olive oil mmm :) with lf yog

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 8lb.... 44lbs to go!!

Today had 2 brown rolls, creamy sweet potato and carrot soup from aldi 25g cheese and aldi lf yogurt

636 cal :)

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

2 brown rolls. Egg mayo (4 eggs 3tbs extra light mayo serving 3). 1/4 cup sliced cuecumber. 100g mixed grapes

467cals

Leeanne910 said:
2 brown rolls. Egg mayo (4 eggs 3tbs extra light mayo serving 3). 1/4 cup sliced cuecumber. 100g mixed grapes

467cals

Mmmm that sounds lovely, I haven't had egg mayo for ages and I love it! I forget we can still have the yummy things! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i love these threads! for lunch i had 60 g of extra light phili with a bag of warbutons pitta chips ans some cherry toms and cucumber, only came to around 280 kcal xxx

Cup a soup & a Baked potato with 2 laughing cow deli light with blue cheese triangles (been loving these, don't taste like blue cheese,which I hate,just a stronger cheese taste than the ordinary cheese triangles) & a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.

Will be having a tuna sandwich made with 2 slices of nimble, a can of sainsbury's be good to yourself tuna with tomato and beans, one of the yummy new Mullerlight greek yogurts with honeyed peach, and an apple to dunk in it :p yummmmmm .... and all for 362 Calories... need to have a filling lunch so i can have a light tea :)

2 brown rolls with low fat soft cheese cuecunber 28g mild chedder ham and aldi belight crisps a yogurt covered rice cake and low fat yogurt and 2 mini aldi dreamy bars....

Nom

Sweet chilli chicken and rice niodle salad. Its a prepacked asda one but will probs add my own new potatoes. Total cals about 280.

turkey salad pitta with light mayo and sweet chilli sauce :) + a bag of sunbites :) xxx

2 Kingsmill 50/50 rolls (154 each) with 50g of ham (51) and lettuce. Yummy! x

Minestrone soup (123 cal)
Cracker bread x 4 (76 cal)
Hartleys 10 cal jelly (10 cal)

Im going to steel some of these ideas. I ended up having chicken chasseur from the local cafe. Was crap, wish id stuck with my salad

yesterday was an asda beef mince and potatoes lighter meal for 250 cals it really filled me.up! today is a weightwatchers roast vegetable arrabiata pasta thingy for around 250 cals too!!

Back