What is your favourite childhood movie?

Never-ending story. I picked it up on DVD for my kids so I can watch it again heh. Also loved the star wars movies and little mermaid and who can forget e.t.

The Goonies,Pretty in pink,St Elmos fire,The Lost boys,Ghostbusters,mannequin..:)

Cinderella, all dogs go to heaven, snow white :)

Oh id forgotten about that one, all dogs go to heaven! wat a lovely film for kids. :)
I also loved The nutcracker prince, beauty and the beast, cinderella, the little mermaid, all disneys really. When i was a little older i loved the sound of music and anne of green gables.

Does anyone remember the princess and the goblins, i think thats what is was called?

x

Beetlejuice, Cry Baby, Edward Scissorhands, The Goonies :D

Oh my gosh....mine are exactly the same!! I luvd Cry Baby the most though. Infact, I wore my VHS out I watched it that many times, and could probably still sing along to the songs now lol x

The Goonies,Pretty in pink,St Elmos fire,The Lost boys,Ghostbusters,mannequin..:)

Oh yeah I hear you. Good times.

Mine would have to be Beastmaster though - that had everything - drama - fantasy - fun - animals - pecks - nudity - horror - worship of supernatural eagles.

No wonder I'm messed up.

Kimmy b said:
Never ending story , I wanted my own falcore

Me too!

Beauty and the Beast <3 I also love Never-Ending Story and an animated movie called Peter No-Tail.

Huck Finn, and The Karate Kid, and The Terminator lol it used to scare me but I still watched it 1000 times :D

I loved James and the Giant Peach and The Wizard of Oz, I watched them like, everyday!!!!

'The Sound Of Music' oh god i still love it:)

It's got to have been the wizard of oz and grease. Xxx

I loved the little mermaid and the lion king

My favs were def the lion king and aladdin

Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Back