What is your job?

Omg.. i want a job watching telly.. MooCow.. When do you normally do it? Im so excited by this.. lol

x x

Well I'll be on tomorrow night from 7pm on MORE4, all weekend and then I'll be on the peak Channel 4 shift from Tue - Thur.

do you have a telly voice like people have phone voices? :D

Well I'm just like everyone else..... hates the sound of their own voice! You'll have to be the judge I suppose :D

Prepare to be impressed - I'm a telemarketer, hehe.

I know it's shameful but it pays well!

aaah.. i never watch more 4.. its crap.. lol.. i sometimes watch e4 though.. but with all this big brother *insert random swear word here*.. ive avoiding it.. ill have to check you out sometime though..
I have a geordie accent.. and people love our accents.. i could well have a job doing that.. lol..!!!!!

i used to work for edf energy.. and i used to get people telling me they were going to shoot me and stuff.. wasnt very nice.. i used to cry at home.. and dread going back. but then they layed off a load of people.. and i was one of them.. thank frick..!!

x x

So, Uni is over. I spend hours and hours looking at employment websites and i feel a little bit lost.

What do you do? Gimme some inspiration :) xxx

good luck with your resulst Leah.

Im a design consultant for a fitted bedroom company. That basically means i flog fitted wardrobes! I love it though and it is the perfect job to fit around a busy family. I get to meet all sorts of lovely people and the pay isnt too bad.

One day I will be a CDC (when i finally get this lard shifted)

I'm a self employed marketing support assistant (aren't I posh!:p), that's a posh way of saying I'm an appointment maker for sales managers. I cold call people offering them meetings (go on boo me, you know you want to! lol).

I became a teacher because I knew it was a job that I could travel all over the world with. After three years teaching in London , I taught in Qatar for 11 years, back in England for 6 years, 6 years teaching in Singapore, 1 year in Los Angeles and now back in England and I am a Headteacher

I'm from Co.Down as well.......... but the posh end! Hehheheeh! I'm from Bangor.

Aye i'm a South Down guttersnipe ;) lol

Will have to check you out this weekend....did you ever try to oust Continuity Julian from UTV? Because someone reeeeeeealllllllly should :p

Aye i'm a South Down guttersnipe ;) lol

Will have to check you out this weekend....did you ever try to oust Continuity Julian from UTV? Because someone reeeeeeealllllllly should :p

Bless - Julian's a star! Heheheeh!

I haven't tried yet, but really should give it a go! I believe UTV are looking for new talent at the mo, so when I lose a little more weight, I might put myself in front of the camera........... now there's a scary thought!

Are you still in Norn Iron'd then?

No i moved to Norfolk 5 years ago. Love it here but do miss "home".......sometimes ;)

I get back over a couple or three times a year though. Its nice to touch base with my friends over there. Next visit scheduled for August so i'm hoping to be pretty near target by then :)

If you do get Julians job will you promise me one thing..........pleeeease dont put on a silly voice :p

For my sins Im with the Police. Currently working as a Despatcher

:D Snap, im a police officer as well, but not in the control room, i will be out and about in my Car/van on night shifts over the weekend dealing with the nice drunks of Lancaster/ morecambe :D

I'm sure you all know what I do...username gives it away!
You are far too sensible to do my job!

:D Snap, im a police officer as well, but not in the control room, i will be out and about in my Car/van on night shifts over the weekend dealing with the nice drunks of Lancaster/ morecambe :D

Rather you than me ;) Im enjoying a slightly quieter???? life for a while. AND its my weekend off :party0049: Sooner we go onto the new shift pattern and get more than one a month the better :)

Hello - Im a Nurse too!!!!! soo many of us! I am a Community Mental Health Nurse and I work with teens in "crisis" providing support in the community to hopefully either prevent admission to psych unit or to hold them long enough that a local NHS bed comes up for them so the trust dont have to pay for the extra cost of sending them away. Essentially a money saving exercise at the end of the day, but I actually really love my job and have met some great kids so far. And as far as I am concerned preventing unnecessary admission to a psychiatric unit at 12/13/14/15/16 has good to be a good thing for all the kids I work with!!!

I'm an office manager for a recruitment company, and because I need a bit of excitement in my life (and certainly don't get it there!) I also work in a fringe theatre some nights too

Dee x

im a dispensing optician- if i pass my practicals on tues!

xxx

I'm an Assistant Manager in a System Support within Halifax Bank of Scotland.

I really wanted to be a midwife, but can't afford to train for it now..

Love

Back