what is your MOST favourite WW food item?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I have such a sweet tooth and have just eaten a WW caramel shortbread and they are 2.5 points each, very small, but very tasty.

What are your fave ww food products (sweet or savory) and their points value?

Hi Im savory not a lover of sweet but I love love love WW chocolate cup cakes yumyum yum 1.5 points and they are so tiny :rolleyes:
I love banoffe deserts I think I will invest :flirt2: lol x

It's not WW endorsed but my favourite sweet treat are frubes! lol i'm a child at heart! XX

Hmm, I do have couple I can't decide between.
I'll say the chocolate eclairs at 1.5pts each. They are just lovely.

Bacon and leek quiche served hot for 6 points. I serve with roasted peppers, shallots, mushrooms and courgettes (and dress with light choices balsamic dressing which is zero ponts ) Yummy!!!

I love the lemon chicken risotto, think it is 5 1/2 or 6 points. For pudding I love their rice pudd with caramel sauce 1 1/2 points

Love the ww eclairs, and like any of the chocolate based desserts but im avoiding all this stuff now. Saying that i had the ww spaggetti tin and it was alright for 1.5 points and its free for me on NC

I love the ww toffee apple crumbles.. 3 points.. lovely lovely lovely! My Fella had one tonight with me and agreed hehe

Ohh i love bagels, how many points are the ww ones? ive never seen them, but will look out for them now :)

Rich toffee bars WW and the bagels too.x

Oooh i havent seen them in my asda but will look again tomo.. i live right behind an asda so will be in there first thing after taking my dd to school... i know what im having for lunch tomor :)

Back