What is your ultimate SW Meal?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
As the title says really, what is your most favourite SW Meal?

Mine is probably my Home made chicken kebabs with salad and a HEXB jacket potato or if your doing EE, some SW Chips!

On a Green day my fave used to be Jacket Potato with a tin of Asda Chickpea Dhal poured over the top - SYNFREE!

On a Red Day I enjoy Beef Steak, SW chips (HEB) and Fried Eggs and squirt of synned Brown Sauce - YUM!

jill

i love steak with SW chips, asparagus and salad with a SW fried egg. HMMMMM, mouth dribbling now.

and how can you resist the SW cooked breakfast.

I do love a good cooked breakfast SW style too.

Im not much of a cook, but i do really like smash pizza (must have said it a million times now :) ) and its really easy to make.

Jacket potato and a tin of Stagg Veggie chilli (synfree on green) with a huge mixed salad.....I've not tried any recipes yet so my fave on red is anything with fish or shellfish at the moment.

I have two (sorry)

Syn Free Quorn Cannelloni (I am having leftovers of this for lunch now)

Veggie Sausages, poached eggs, syn free chips & beans

mmmmm

I have soooooooo many! I keep a folder with all the SW recipes from the magazine in it and go through it each month or so to rediscover recipes I haven't done for a while.

One of my real faves has got to be Jacket Potato with my home made mixed bean chilli and a HEX of cheese on top. Massive meal and so satisfying!

I do like chicken stuffed with quark & garlic and wrapped in bacon, served with roasted squash and veg.

I cook A LOT though, I do all the mag recipes and adapt other recipes so I have lots of faves. Basically, I love food!!

Spag Bol I love it and made it with beef for the first time in years when I joined SW (could never be bothered to figure out cals/points in a portion and knew I could not stop at a small serving!!)

My fave meal at the mo is chick breast, stuffed with stilton, wrapped in bacon, with potatoes and veggies. xx

Back