What KAMI ate next

My advice would be that if you have to miss a run for any reason make sure you do it the next day. My friend started before me and has got stuck at the 20 min running. Obv better than she was before but really frustrating. The difference is she hadn't been consistent with her runs so I think it's really important. Tbh I think I'm running about 4k so need to find something that varies strength and speed I think. Will try the running challenge see if anyone has ideas! Good luck with week 3, my sis starts week 2 this week, she's a proper skinny girl but so unfit so I've got her on it lol x

I'm a bit scared but really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! Thanks for the advice. At the moment my aim is to do every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm also cycling a couple of times a week and doing a Zumba toning class. I will be able to wear a bikini!!!!!! x

I'm a bit scared but really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! Thanks for the advice. At the moment my aim is to do every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm also cycling a couple of times a week and doing a Zumba toning class. I will be able to wear a bikini!!!!!! x

No worries we all have to help each other. I'm also swimming, did some hot yoga but the place didn't fit well in my schedule. I'm thinking of finding somewhere else or possibly a boot camp just to keep things varied.

I'm quite lucky as there's two on the park which is a five min walk from me, one of them should fit in with me!

It's a pain isn't it, I liked the other hot yoga and my friend goes there so I could see her. Trouble is if I went to anything other then the 7pm class I had to pay parking at £4 an hour and it's expensive enough.

Maybe email the boot camp you went to, if they get a few asking for different times / locations they may realise they're missing a trick and set something up.

Breakfast plum and ham - I was cooking and picking Lunch and dinner attached and will have the other half of my cupcake. No exercise today as it's a well earnt rest day.

Attachments

• image-995106278.jpg
    image-995106278.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 13
  • image-26704152.jpg
    image-26704152.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 12
Haven't posted all week! Been hell with one thing after another. Going for new clothes this morning and starting afresh

Brunch and dessert

Attachments

• image-2595058620.jpg
    image-2595058620.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image-1794226205.jpg
    image-1794226205.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 13
Oh I've fallen by the wayside again1.5 off despite the hell last week. Unfortunately this week hasn't started much better x

Breakfast has been fruit and yogurt and mugshot for lunch.

Can anyone tell me how you get your stickers onto your signature?

I was sensible! I ate the dinner if already cooked and then had a cornetto. Much better than the Chinese I'd been thinking about all day!!!

Oh yes much better and there can't be that many syns In a cornetto x

Breakfast plum and ham - I was cooking and picking Lunch and dinner attached and will have the other half of my cupcake. No exercise today as it's a well earnt rest day.

Hi, I thought I'd come and find you. Wow, half a cup cake? That IS being focused and making good/healthy choices for yourself.

Oh nice to see you here!

Haha, I'm not feeling that motivation at the moment but trying to find it again :)

Off into work now back this evening

Haha, I've just ran in this heat, house is a tip but I can clean now I'm back . Was hoping the house fairy would come while I was out but no such luck.

Oh thank you for the link, I will do it after I've made some effort at housework. If I log on the computer now it'll never get done.

So with run and housework I must have got some motivation back x

Food today
Fruit and yogurt
Egg salad and apple
Fish fusions, salad, chips, bread
Fruit and yogurt

Oh look at all my stickers, thanks for the link WasMicci.

So today I've had blueberries, grapes, yogurt.

Tuna, salad and bread.

LAst night had a kebab and half a bottle of cider!

But I have been for a run this morning and spent a couple of hours meal planning!

Off shopping now

Back