What KAMI ate next

Oh that's not bad I try to avoid sauces and stay away from the bread and then you can normally find something within syns.

You must have made good choices x

So I've had syn free breakfast, jacket, lm sausages, salad and dressing. Fruit and yogurt.

Had yogurt and grapes for breakfast

Off for a nap after a hard mornings work

Had a cooked breakfast for lunch.

Went out for a family birthday last night to a tapas place! There wasn't a single thing that was slimming world friendly on the menu. The salad had mint in it and nearly made me throw up so def didn't have enough super free.

Worst part is although it was quite nice it wasn't worth the astronomical syns. Oh well life happens and you're not always in control.

Will have a run this morning and hopefully limit the damage for weigh in tonight.

Blueberries grapes and yogurt for a late breakfast as I was very full from last night!

Lost 2 so now in the 12s

So strange, haven't been here in 10 years!

In having a very naughty tea tonight lol

Breakfast: Overnight oats with cherries

Lunch: Tuna pasta salad with garlic and herb dressing.

Dinner: smash chicken

Breakfast was the same as yesterday

Lunch pasta salad and dressing with smash chicken

Dinner was sweet and sour chicken with rice, hi fi bar, small vodka and diet lemonade

Off to bed now

swim

strawberries and yogurt

tuna pasta salad

run

chicken sandwich

dinner will be caribbean lamb when it's done - I need to move it when I review my meal plan as something that simmers for two hours should not be done on a weekday!

oh and thank you to whoever has been giving me rep points, I don't know how they work but presume they're a compliment!

Welcome :)

Ive had magic oats with cherries

one thorntons chocolate

just having tuna pasta salad

dinner will be diet coke chicken

Had a swim this morning, planning to pop to my new gym on the way home from work so hope that goes OK :)

Been to the new gym and saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in ages, was really pleased with the change I could see.

On the negative side the gym isn't finished yet and there were men fixing and painting in the changing room! Luckily the loos had doors on so I changed in there! X

Welcome :)

Ive had magic oats with cherries

one thorntons chocolate

just having tuna pasta salad

dinner will be diet coke chicken

Had a swim this morning, planning to pop to my new gym on the way home from work so hope that goes OK :)

Hello lovely, you seem to be doing so well. Can you please send the bunny some of your will power...how does one stop at `one thorntons chocolate ? ' without tearing the rest of the box apart like incredible hulk...yes I've done that before :sign0007:, short of eating the cardboard box as well ... :D

:17729:

Kay xx

Haha it depends if mr will power is visiting me or not!

I couldn't have a box at home but If they're in work, I have to go through three Locked doors and up a flight of stairs it's much easier! (I work in a prison, hence all the locked doors)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, means a lot coming from someone who's done as well as you have :)

Yesterday was very busy in work, plus an unexpected star week meant I ended up having a very lazy night.

Yesterday was magic oats, fruit, one chocolate, yogurt, grapes, sweet and sour with rice.

For tea we ordered an Indian and it was awful, I ate half of the free garlic bread as I barely touched the curry and was starving!

Going to get up soon, go for a run and then a bit of shopping x

Done my run, had a cooked breakfast, fruit and yogurt. Pasta bake with half a garlic baguette just because it was there. Garlic bread clearly needs banning from this house!

Back