What KAMI ate next

Haha it depends if mr will power is visiting me or not!

I couldn't have a box at home but If they're in work, I have to go through three Locked doors and up a flight of stairs it's much easier! (I work in a prison, hence all the locked doors)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, means a lot coming from someone who's done as well as you have :)

Thanks for the compliment hun ;). Wow it must be interesting and scary working in a prison :eek: :) what do you do hun ? xx

I work for a recovery team helping people with drug and alcohol issues.

I've not found it scary to be honest, I keep telling my sister I'm probably more at risk walking down the street! X

I work for a recovery team helping people with drug and alcohol issues.

I've not found it scary to be honest, I keep telling my sister I'm probably more at risk walking down the street! X

Your probably right there, it is more scary nowadays just walking down a street :rolleyes: especially London. Aww that so good of you to help others with drug and alcohol addictions. Your doing a great job hun :):) xx

I've been swimming this morning :)

Had magic oats and blueberries for breakfast.

Diet coke chicken for lunch

Planning an abs class after work, it's only 30 minutes and I've booked it so no excuses :)

I just saw your post on the challenge thread :p. Whoop ! Well done on your loss Kami, that's brill hun ! :D Hope you get some rest and have a lovely evening ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Hun. Was craving toast tonight but the mould get to the bread first and saved me from myself!!

Stopped me being lazy and I've got the tea cooking now :)

I'm pretty rubbish at this updating things!

Had a couple of days off with a wedding Friday night and pure tiredness yesterday.

Hoping my super healthy brunch will help with damage limitation.

Attachments

• image-2831685102.jpg
    image-2831685102.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 16
Afternoon snack for oitnb

Attachments

• image-3342674116.jpg
    image-3342674116.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 14
2.5lb off this week.

Big surprise after the weekend so I'm a happy bunny :)

1 off for me this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you, will be putting it back on while on hols I'm sure but good to get my 2.5 stone first x

Thank you, will be putting it back on while on hols I'm sure but good to get my 2.5 stone first x

Hey Kami when will u be going on hols ? Are u going to be setting up the September challenge with Sheila ? :)

Kay xx

I'm dog sitting in my OHs parents this week and next week will be camping / B & B depending on the weather.

If we can get some good weather and go camping it means we can afford to go away for longer than we can in B & B so if you know any sun dances let me know :)

I'm just thinking, this is my time for a break, I'd feel deprived if I stayed on plan and the way I see it is if I was going to the caribbean for two weeks I'd be a lot worse :)

Yes I'm happy to do the spreadsheet for September, not sure if everyone will be happy to have me though, I keep missing people lol xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408563201.597474.jpg

New pic with new hair and 2.5 stone gone x

View attachment 150630

New pic with new hair and 2.5 stone gone x

Wow you look gorgeous in the pic hun ! :D Well done on your journey so far, your doing smashing and should be well proud of yourself ! :p xx

Hello :wavey: Soo, this is your home. Have you got yourself back into the SW way of living yet?

Wow you look gorgeous in the pic hun ! :D Well done on your journey so far, your doing smashing and should be well proud of yourself ! :p xx

Thanks Hun, I've seen on your diary the fab time you're having with your visitors! Hope you're enjoying every minute x

Hello :wavey: Soo, this is your home. Have you got yourself back into the SW way of living yet?

Hello

Yes I've been a good girl and got straight back on it on Tuesday, body magic as well. Absolutely shattered though readjusting to working and exercising again.

I will start posting food up again now you've reminded me I have a diary xx

So I've been back on plan this week but have to wait until Tues for weigh in.
Had a cooked breakfast and lots of grapes today.
Prepared lunch and breakfast for tomorrow and chopped up fruit for the week.
I'm off to shine my halo now x

Back