What keeps you going?

stef2009

Gold Member
Ok ladies so we have a few members who are having a difficult time at the moment and struggling with dieting ( as we all do at some point!!! )

Here we have a new thread... Would love if everyone could share what it is that keeps them going!!

I will start....

if i'm going of course and going back to my old ways i strip off and take a good look in the mirror, where i can visually see i need to lose weight, i cant run to the shakes quick enough!!!

Who's next.... :D

My oldest friend is going to get married later on this year and I'm going to be a bridesmaid, I'm going to be in a lot of photo's don't want to look like an elephant!

What keeps me going is knowing that Ive come so far, and have got just that little bit to go. I want to lead a healthy life and my ultimate dream of becoming a mother may not come true unless I lose the weight.

I'm one that has had a bad week but what has kept me thinking I need to this is my holiday is 16 weeks and all the nice clothes iv brought for it which fit but some more lbs will make me look so must better In them :) there all 16s and iv never brought that size in years.

Before this week I was 4lb away from the 13s :)

Just remember how well we have all done so far and many more lbs to come. And all remember the jellys that seem to keep some of us going haha :). also when iv had a bad day iv looked at my before pic there is no way I want to be there again xxx

the thing that keeps me going is putting on clothes and instead of thinking *bleurgh* i think yesss im getting somewhere now!!! i can just see little changes in my body BUT if i eat crap again i can see a BIG difference and istantly feel fat! im the type of person that when i've lost weight i feel less bloated and loads better! But as soon as i eat crap it goes straight on my tummy and i instantly feel fat. So my inspiration is i think i feel so good now and i've lost 10.5lbs and i just imagine how good i will feel once i've lost 1stone then 2 stone! i just cant wait!!!

dont want to be a fatty for summer i want to be a fitty x x x

Back