What made you choose Lipotrim?

Purpleangel

Silver Member
Hi there,

I just wondered what made you choose Lipotrim? My mum rather kindly recommended it to me :eek: (her friend lost 6 stone in 6 months!).

I have done my research and seen your posts here and it seems like a good choice.

Just want to know what made you guys choose LT :)

A friend of mine had done it a year before and had lost some weight on it. I was feeling so down I just went along and thought I'd give it a try, not for one moment did I think I'd suceed on it.

I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, went on holiday for 2 weeks (maintained my weight as they kindly put scales in the bathroom!). Then have had a further 2 weeks off because of xmas, prob put on 3-4lb. Now on 2nd day of lipotrim and have my weigh in on Tues. I hope I'm back to what I was before the holiday.

Good luck with whatever you chose. This site is brilliant if you are struggling. After you have posted 50 you will be able to see some before and after pictures! XX

My sisters friend did LT last year and thats how I found out about it. Im getting married in 10months and I need to lose weight asap. I have been on this for 2 months now and have lost 2 stones! i never thought i could do it and to be honest i just thought this was gonna be like one of those stupid so called miracle pills! but really it does work and has changed my life already!... im hoping that in a couple of months I would have reached my goals!! thats the best thing about this diet! it works and it works fast

This site made me choose lipotrim.I was looking for diets and accidently came across this site. After reading all the amazing weight loss stories I was hooked and rang up immediately to ask about how I could enrol and joined as soon as possible. All I can say is THANK YOU this site is amazing and so is Lipotrim:D

I found LT through this site, originally was searching for SW forums. Saw some photos of people who had done LT and decided to look more into it. Now in my 3rd day and it's getting a little easier. The fact that it's quick and I don't have to think about what to eat is what appeals to me.

I have done slimming world and it took 3 months to lose a stone and that was sticking to it - thats quite a slow weight loss.

Thing is I have a lot more to lose now :mad: (all my own doing!) so really SW is not going to cut it, i want to lose weight before summer.

I can't wait to get to 50 posts to check out more before and after pictures!

My sister - blue eyes, had lost so much weight I came to the conclusion that it was the route for me too, but I have to say without my parents help financially i might not have been able to, although not excessively priced it was still a little too much for me right now.

its deffo pricey - but i have worked out if i add up all that i spend in Tesco near my work, on food at lunch or sneaky takeaways then its not too far off what i am spending now :eek:

I've chosen this diet due to the fact that when I leave food completely. As I have now, than I look back and reflect on my extremely bad habits. This is my second and last time. Lost 35 kg last time. Put it all back because I didn't change my lifestyle!!!! Now 4 week as into it again. Missed soo many social functions and family meals. But heck!! I'll do it, I have to, and then be a A lifer to healthy and active living. This diet is stage one. 2nd stage is healthy and active living. Imo

Yeap definitely because how fast you loose. Also its so simple to follow no counting points calories etc. Its a all or nothing diet or black and white

Back