What makes your halo shine?

mollydog

Silver Member
:angel09: My halo is shining today because.......

So often we are posting about the negatives we do through the day such as i nibbled some ham, i licked my fingers, i ate a sweetie so i thought it would be nice to focus on the positives.

So, my halo is shining today because i have made lasagne for tomorrow's tea and i didnt taste it, i didnt lick the cheese sauce spoon and a biggy for me is not nibbling on the grated cheese waiting to go in the pot!

Mine is shining because I am on day 5 and I have been 100%, not one nibble or taste of anything and I am so proud. I smelt cheese and survived. lol

Mine is shining because I have continued to cook for my hubby and son, making my favourite things on occasion, and I have not once cheated, not even a tiny nibble. Mine is sparkling because on Friday I survived a day trip surrounded by temptation and did not succumb, even tho the devil on my shoulder was trying his hardest to talk me into it.

My halo is shining because I am sitting next to my size 6 daughter, who is eating a family size pepperoni pizza and it smells gorgeous! I also watched hubby and son eat a gorgeous roast dinner earlier on while I had chocolate mousse!

Mine is shining cause I spent a day in Whitstable with the family who were eating fish & chips (the best in the world!!) and ice cream and I did not give into temptation. I'm very proud of myself :)

All amazing halo reasons so well done all! :)

My halo is shining for a few reaons, 1) I went to a BBQ today and although it smelt amazing, i stuck to my water! 2) I lovingly prepare food for my DH and DD which is healthier than ever and i dont put anything near my lips! 3) a week today will be my 50th day of 100% and i am so happy that i have stuck to it and given it my all!

So really bling halo today...maybe with a few diamonds in! :)

xxx

Made HB brekkie lunch and dinner, no finger licking!
Drank all my water :D
Went for a walk with dog
Made his "pieces" for tomorrow

All very organised!

mine is shining because i am on day 5 100% no cheating, licking of spoons or nibbling of anything. and today at the kite festival my kids sat and ate loads of rubbish food (best i don't list them) and i just watched the kites and drank my water it didn't bother either

Mine is shining because I'm studying at the moment and I'm sticking to SS 100% when usually I'd use studying as an excuse for stuffing my face with anything and everything. I'm so proud of myself :):)

The 4 litres of water I have already drunk and the fact I didn't throttle my teenage son when he was particularly rude earlier...has made my halo shine. :D

Mine is shining as I'm on day 4 - 100% and on week 3 of no smoking :D getting healthier by the hour x

Loving this thread already looking forward to posting tomorrow really motivating - great stuff mollydog ;)

:angel09: My halo is shining today because.....
I've managed another 100% day and i've still a pack to have yet, had first WI and lost 8lbs, still feeling totally focussed and i took time out to enjoy a bit of me time sitting in the garden as its been glorious here today.
Hope you've had a good day too.

Mine is shining today as I'm on day 6 of my restart and I've stuck to it 100% ..... even though I've come down with the dreaded flu and bad chest and would love some lockets to soothe my throat /chest.... but I ain't having any!

My halo is shining because- I've just made glace cherries wrapped in bacon (they are lush, a great nibble) for appetisers for a family meal tomorrow and I didn't have any!!

I went out running even though I have a thumping headache and a pulled thigh muscle...oh put me down now old knacker that I am. :)

Hi,

Mine is shining because I am almost through day 5. I have stuck to it 100% and am really proud. I've had colleagues eating in my presence offering me toast, chocolate buttons and I survived through it.

My halo is shining today as I have started week 10 today and have been 100% all the way..

Great thread!!

x

Well done, i'm just polishing up my halo to make sure it shines for tomorrow before i head off to bed!
Back to work tomorrow after a really nice weekend.
Hope you all have a great nights sleep and ready to face the 100% tomorrow.
Mx

Back