What plan do you prefer?

I used to follow green and red, now extra easy, but not doing too well on it atal, it might b the fact im not being 100% tho, after having my baby I still crave chocolate which isn't helping me!

So which plan do you find gives you the best loss? Xx

I'm a veggie and only do green and it suits me down to the ground (2 hea and 2hebs). I've lost 18.5lbs in 7 weeks and although not the fastest loss, I'm really happy with it.

I'm a lover of carbs, but I find a red day fills me up better so I'm sticking to that at the mo, I didn't do too well on EE, I think it's because I missed having bread and cereal everyday and it sent me off the rails a bit!! xx

I prefer red & green to extra easy because I like having the extra hexs'.

I seem to lose more weight on red, but I couldn't stick to that all the time. I love my carbs :)

on the whole i guess i prefer green as i like to have the two heb and hea and i am more of a carb lover!!
but i do love all 3 plans and use all 3.

I much prefer red and green to extra easy i love having the extra HEXs and not really liking veg i feel no pressure to stuff myself with food i dont like :)

I did red and green for about 3 weeks when I first started and just couldn't get my head round it so swapped to extra easy and love it. I never do anything else now but I may well if my losses stop happening mix it up with a bit of red/green action now I have my head round the plan.

I love the simplicity of EE as I can have Spag Bol and not worry about how much mince or spaghetti I am having...don't like quorn mince so I'd have to limit something in that meal if I had it on a red/green day...so long as I make sure my sauce is packed with superfree foods then I can just plate up with no cares.....that's me....a no care's kinda gal :)

didnt lose much weight with EE its only now that I have been alternating red and green that Ive started feeling more 'into it' and losing weight!

Green is my favourite as I love pasta and potatoes and the 4 healthy extras.
Red days leave me hungry, although I throw the odd one into the mix.
I also like EE but only do it if I'm having something like Cottage/Shepherd's pie or spaghetti bolognaise for dinner.

Hi Everyone

Just started SW from home again and found this thread whilst deliberating whether to go down the EE route. Have done SW before but always seem to sabotage it when I reach the 12 stone mark. Just don't believe I can be slim again and start eating again to prove it! I thought that EE might ease me back in and I'm really pleased to see that it seems to be working for so many of you.

I'm really hoping that with the extra support I can get below that 12 stone mark this time.

Good to meet you all.

Lorna

I think all three plans are fab, but as a meat lover I tend to stick to red through the week (with the odd green thrown in) and EE at weekends (to allow for a hm curry / chilli and rice and more roasties and parsnips on my sunday dinner!!). I'd love to do EE all the time, but my brain doesn't feel controlled enough somehow!

I have lost almost all my weight by EE and I love it. I think it is such a NORMAL way to eat and therefore I am sticking to it! I think cause I love both my meats and starchies I wouldn't want to give either up! :)

thats a fantastic weight loss shrimpy, makes me feel better about following EE as a lot of people keep saying they have a bigger weight loss on red and green

I tried a week of each and a week of mixing and to be perfectly honest it made absolutely no difference to my losses!

Have been a mix of red & green, but decided this week to try EE. for the whole week.... in some ways quite easy, but I do miss my extra HEX's...eating the superfree is simple enough, and it's nice to eat meat / fish and pots/pasta/rice without weighing

I think you've decided it for me Shrimpy, EE feels less like a 'diet' as I can eat the same as everyone else. 66lb is an amazing loss. Have you had to start watching portion sizes as the weight has come off?

I do RED days in the main, and an EE day if i am eating out as it seems to be easier and makes me feel less 'on a diet' in front of family/friends.....!!

x

Back