What rewards do you use?

txgardenia

There may have been a thread about this in the past, but I am new so I missed it if there was. :D I would love to know what rewards everyone uses to celebrate the milestones of their weight loss, and how many pounds you decide to lose before you celebrate. I am thinking of creating some kind of rewards system for myself where I buy something I wouldn't normally buy, or do something i would normally put off, like a special outing.

I'm rewarding myself for each stone lost, as i have a huge amount of weight to shift. If things get really hard/slow especially towards the end i'll reward every half stone too :).

My 1 stone reward was a zumba game for the Wii.
My final goal weight reward will be a professional photo session for me and my daughter together.

I haven't decided what the inbetween rewards are yet but i'm thinking massages, new clothes (cheap ones cos of my changing shape!), a weekend away in a posh hotel, etc.

I buy myself a balloon for each number, as I get there (like my profile pic). New bras and knickers have featured along the way too :)

(Be careful if you're thinking of shoes / rings as treats, as your fingers and feet may well change size too. My feet were originally a size 8 and are now 6.5-7!)

My feet have shrunk too! Size 5.5 to a size 4 lol And since I'm a shoe junkie I now have loads of pairs to sell I suppose I could always use the money to buy new shoes :)

I buy nail varnishes... too many nail varnishes. I am positively obsessed with painting my nails. Since being on Exante my nails have actually grown and are really strong. I never have nice nails but now i do...

249641_116313925122546_100002318182926_150435_533506_n.jpg

See? LMAO

I had clothes in my cupboards ranging from size 20 to size 10....... it's been such a boost trying things on and then getting rid of stuff.... I now have sizes ranging from 10 to 14:D:D:D And I agree about the shoes thing, I have one pair that don't fall off now but I won't buy any more yet.......

Ohhh i hope i drop a shoe size.. or a shoe width at least. And i hope i lose weight off my fingers too. I have really fat fingers, so fat that i can't buy rings because they don't stock them big enough in the standard sizes, have to order normally. My feet are so wide i have to buy special wide person shoes. I had these problems even when i was smaller but i really hope i can still lose foot and finger weight. I have never worn nice girly shoes before and i really really want to.

Sorry to lol at ur post but im exactly the same wide feet n fat fingers!! Suppose ive always worried bout the bigger bits before like my belly!! Wud be a funny reply tho, where do u want to lose weight??? Ehhmm my hands and feet haha!!
Its horrible tho eh, my oh got me a lovely ring for xmas last year and i had to take it bk and order a bigger size :( xx

haha, glad i'm not the only one! I do worry more about my belly and the 'real' problem fat areas, but the fingers and feet thing is a problem too and stops me feeling pretty and feminine. I have a friend who is around 80lb heavier than me and she has the smallest most dainty fingers and feet i'm really jealous :(. I would look really comical if i was a normal BMI and still had my fat fingers, so we'll see... otherwise i'm gonna see about getting liposuction, lol, i wonder if they do it in those areas!?

I treat myself to new piercings and tattoos!
I'm saving a fortune these days coz I would have been spending alot of money on food but now I have extra saved up so I can afford the piercings that I've always wanted.

I wont be weighing myself until the end of my 100 days challenge and I've decided if I've lost 3 stone from the last time I weighed myself then I'm going to get the rest of one of my tattoos finished, yay.
Then for every stone after that I will be getting a new piercing.

It definitely does make a huge difference to feet & fingers. When I was a teenager I used to be in size 9 super wide shoes (mostly I ended up buying mens, which was really unglamorous). Now I can fit into a few normal, but also normal shop's wide fittings, like M&S footglove. It's fantastic being able to wear girlie shoes, and even heels for the first time ever - I'm practically skipping :D

And rings too - when we got married, my wedding ring was larger than my hubbies - we've swapped while on this diet, as my fingers are so much smaller now. Even so, I think I will have to get his one resized at the end of the diet to be even smaller! My original wedding & engagement ring are too big to even wear on my thumb now!

im going to buy a money box and with every lb i lose i'll put £1 in the box then i'll spend the money on whatever i want. A new dvd, clothes, make up or i might go and get my hair done at a salon :)

iv got a tattoo planned for when i get to my final goal but its going to hurt!!! not sure i'll go through with it lol

Princess_Ames said:
I buy nail varnishes... too many nail varnishes. I am positively obsessed with painting my nails. Since being on Exante my nails have actually grown and are really strong. I never have nice nails but now i do...

See? LMAO

I'm with you on that! I could be wrong but is your crackle varnish Barry m? I'm into there colours at the moment! They are fabulous and 2 for a £5 at boots!!

I would like my belly button re piercing ( not been done for 12 years :-o)

I would also like a B for my husbands first name. I'm thinking on the back of my neck or as part of my small of the back tattoo!

I am also obsessed with fashion now, I wasn't before because it always looked horrible on me but now it looks better ;-)

I have a goal tattoo already drawn out by my tattooist after telling her about exante (her friend is on it too!) she drew it and will give me the first hour free when I get to goal, woohooo :D It's a beautiful design and will go from my ankle all the way up to the top of my thigh.
Going to be a good 3-4 hours of work though so ouch!

1st stone loss: military boots
2nd stone: manicure
3rd stone: can't remember
4th stone: juicy couture bag
5th stone: gelish nails
6th stone: nothing (had spent a lot of money on sandals and maxi dresses shhh)

Am struggling to get to 7th stone loss but when I eventually do, might buy something naughty from AnneSummers lol. Only kidding it's all about me so a designer watch will do.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im going to buy a money box and with every lb i lose i'll put £1 in the box then i'll spend the money on whatever i want. A new dvd, clothes, make up or i might go and get my hair done at a salon :)

Now that's a good idea....... I've been so involved in spending only on my flat since I moved in I hadn't thought about spending some money on me...... know what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow:D

Ooh lil I'm glad u posted that I've been looking at Barry m crackle on eBay and it dearer than that so I think I'll pay boots a visit :)

Back