What rewards do you use?

I bought myself a new motorbike as a reward for shifting 2 stone in the first month - now what do I get for the next 2 lol

Dazza121 said:
I bought myself a new motorbike as a reward for shifting 2 stone in the first month - now what do I get for the next 2 lol

Wow now thus something. So so jealous! I would love to attempt sky diving I think it looks cool.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my goal treat is new leathers to go with my new helmet :)

On the subject of fat fingers .... I had to get 5 sizes taken out of my wedding and engagement rings after I lost 5 st :eek: .... not had the rest of my rings re-sized until I get to goal :eek:

Gonna have to get my thinking cap on now about what i'm gonna do for rewards.

I can't really afford to treat myself, so think i'm gonna make my treat another bumper mixed box of Exante.

Rewarding my 'good behaviour' and losses by continuing on the diet.

Sounds good to me!

missbiker said:
OOooohhhhhhhh..........what did you get??

I have a couple of Bandits and my hubby has a Hayabusa :eek:

I bought a cbr600fs1 my first proper bike after passing my test last month only got tax disc today so tonight will be my first ride out on it hopefully ?

I bought a cbr600fs1 my first proper bike after passing my test last month only got tax disc today so tonight will be my first ride out on it hopefully ?

Fab bike! Hope you have loads of fun on her ;)

...and some slinky new leathers to match eventually :p ?

Good luck with Exante, and the CBR!!!

x

I have treated myself to several cook books, Bizzare! favs The Takeaway Secret & Stuffed Vine Leaves saved my life, Nadia Swah....
Flowers & Cosmetics mini goals. Love Benefit & Origins.

BUMP love the idea of a treat when you get to a mini goal! I will have a think about some treats for myself now!

Back