1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What shall I do?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Now my modern scales are broken, it's back to the whirly-wheel one and I can't tell how accurate it is. OH says it's "more or less", which means I've more or less lost 2.5lbs, which I don't believe in a million years.

Shall I trust them until I get new scales?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

You could go to a Boots? They have scales in there don't they? Though i'd not be seen dead getting on one lol.x
  4. Julianne_julz

God sorry, I'm in such a ditsy strange mood today! Well done for losing 2.5lbs!!
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I'm not sure Harrie can pop to Boots......she lives in Spain!!! ;-)

Harrie, I'd celebrate the 2.5lbs chick!

Thing is, if you bought new modern scales then they may not weigh the same as your old ones so might give you a different "start" weight but at least they would be accurate from then.....
  6. Julianne_julz

Ahhhh!! See, told you I was being ditsy today! Lol. I'd stick with your old scales then. You could get some things together that you know weigh 1kg (bag of rice?? Cans beans Etc) put a few things on there and see if it's accurate! :eek: xx
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Move it round the floor and see if it gives you different weights! ;) I had some that varied by as much as 4 lbs, I used to lean heavily to the left!:p
  8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Believe it Harrie and enjoy your 2½lbs weight loss, well done. X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.