what shall I do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by this*time, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Its my 3rd wi tomorrow, my cdc just text me she is going away on the 27th till the 10th, there is no way I can afford to buy packs to cover that period.

I am sure others are in the same position over the summer, so what do you reccommend

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Size 16 Will Do

Size 16 Will Do Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(28.7%)
    Would she accept a cheque dated for the weeks she is away, or otherwise can she arrange for you to get your packs from someone else. A few years ago when I did cambridge the CDC went to America for 4 weeks, her daughter was supplying the shakes, obviously with no adivce, other than that you could see if there is another CDC in your area.

Best of luck x x

4. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

just ask her to contact another local CDC and pick shakes up from them for a week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.