What Size do you Wanna Be?

THAI CHILLI

I want to be size 12-14. What about everyone, what size do you wanna be when you reach your target?

12 to 14 for me. I am a size 20 on bottom now and an 18 on top so a bit of a way to go! Never been less than an 18 though so anything is a bonus.

To me it the opposite lol I'm big on top so it will be 12 bottom and 14 top that strange isn't

I would love to be like that, I have the dreaded thunder thighs!

Trust me lol you won't like it, most of the nice tops are always on smaller size not with the size for my big boobs I hate them lol.

12-14, probably 12 on the bottom and 14 on the top, I am top heavy too.
Bingbong

Size 10 for me! Although I wouldn't be unhappy with a size 12.

I am gonna try and get down to an 8!

I've been so fat for so long that I don't have a goal size. I figure if I can get my weight down below a BMI of 25 I'll be doing good. I'd like to get down to 118 lbs, which is what I weighed in high school (heavier than when I was in college) and I'll be thrilled if I get there.

I don't think I'll care so much what size I wear.

I thought I'd like to get into size 12, and that I'd be really slim at that but now I can get into size 12 in most shops, I think maybe size 10 as there is still quite a bit of "fat" on my bottom half. Been kidding myself for years that I'm a big build!!

Back