What Size do you Wanna Be?

I have always thought once I am in a 12 I'd be happy, but looking around and seeing people get into 10's and 8's makes me think, hey it could be possible

I do think alot depend on wear you shop and the sytle of the clothes! I remember being 10 stone and wearing size 16 jeans:confused: I now know what is better for my shape, and am currently sat in a pair of 16's from Next (which I think come up small, as been in dp 16's for 3 weeks now!!)

I was an 18 refusing to go into a 20:8855: I am only short though, hence 8-10 would be bloody brilliant:D

I waffle once again haha

I just can't wait to go buy clothes in a proper clothes shop, not Evans or Yours...............

Don't worry ladies we all gonna make it and we will no matter what, Is it? And thanx for all your response i really appreciates.

I never heard of the shop call Yours, where is it lol?

I think i would like to be a size 10-12 just being able to go into posh shops to look at clothes, when ever i look through windows staff just give me funny looks i want to tell them where to shove it lol!

I never heard of the shop call Yours, where is it lol?

'Yours' is a chain of shops a bit like Evans only cheaper they also have a website just search for Yours clothing :)

I'm not sure what size I want to be :confused: 12 - 14 just have to see how I feel when I get there :p

Just dropped in to say that I cleared out my wardrobe last night, I am currently a size 18 and through away all my size 20 clothes and a lot of my summer clothes that were in big sizes because I am absolutely sure that I will not need them!

I have also pulled out the bag of clothes that I have been planning to "slim into" mostly small 16s and 14s and staple gunned hangers to my walls and hung them all up as inspiration each with a deadline pinned to it. (helps brighten up my white walls as well!)

First deadline is a pair of really small size 16 pants from M&S they have almost no give in them so will be a real indication that I am a size 16!

I am on the look out for some size 10-12 clothes for my next "room makeover"!!

Good luck everyone

xx

Back