What stage are you at?

ruth43

Soon to be Slim
As I'm new and there seems to be a lot of others too, I thought it would be nice to find out who's on Induction, extended Induction, OWL and Maintenance so we see who's who's if you know what I mean.

Thanks

An OWL twit to hoo !! x

OWL?

as i'm new and there seems to be a lot of others too, i thought it would be nice to find out who's on induction, extended induction, owl and maintenance so we see who's who's if you know what i mean.

Thanks
could you pls tell me what is it?

I'm in maint

PD, what what is?

i started back today,thought i might do slim fast so had a choc shake,however
mulling things over i feel Atkins would be better for me,so i'm going to have egg salad for lunch.

Been on induction 6 months. Will be on it for another couple of stone at least. The idea of slowing my weight loss for an extra few grams of carbs seems a bit pointless. I understand why it needs to be slowed but I still have a lot to lose so I won't be doing it yet.

I have joined straght in at OGW as I am nearer my target, I did a VLCD beforehand, it is so good to be able to eat food again.

On day 4 and in ketosis, yippee.

Good luck everyone!

Is extended induction the same as induction? So still only 20g a day? Are any extra foods allowed? X

I did plain simple induction for 6 months, no extra's or it would be OWL wouldn't it. ;)

Oops didn't think of that Jim. In that case I'm on induction and will be for a few months at least xx

Back