What the little piggy did all the way home...

Yes, you certainly get well acquainted with your bathroom on this diet :).

and learn where everyone elses bathroom is too and all the decent public conveniences! It does settle down though!

Hi Sue, just go to the bit that says my signature and you can add stuff there........but I have no idea how to do a ticker thing!

And I've learnt that few petrol service stations have clean loos!

At least I don't get up several times during the night now - once or none, now!

Ali

The instructions for the ticker are in the tutorials link in the blue bars at the top (on the laptop at least).

i would recommend a SHE WEE, makes it just as easy for us girls to pee like men, feels weird to start off with but you soon get the hang of it , as a keen camper i cant tell you how great these are when we are out and about!,

:)

i would recommend a SHE WEE, makes it just as easy for us girls to pee like men, feels weird to start off with but you soon get the hang of it , as a keen camper i cant tell you how great these are when we are out and about!,

:)
I so need one of those!!!

X

They are brilliant! You get them in plastic and there are also cardboard disposable ones! I love them..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I bought one to use at festivals but I really couldn't get away with it. Especially when it's pitch black and you've had a few too many shandy's hehe!

And why is it as soon as you've painted your nails you're suddenly dying for the loo? So annoying!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I use them for sailing! I get seasick if I go to the heads (loo) when it is rough so it makes it much easier for me..

Back