Total Solution What time do you eat your Exante?

Muslimah

Hiya Ladies and Gents
I'm starting my Exante Diet today, to which last night I planned to wake by 8am to have my first meal, then lunch at around 12-1 and finally a soup at around 7. Unfortunately I had a lie in and woke up at 12. So I had a choc shake for Breakfast/lunch with plenty of water.

I'm not too strict on myself about eating at particular times, but I want to ensure 2 main things.
1*space out the products between themselves with plenty of water.
2* Don't eat too late as it'll just lie on my stomach.

As i'm new, I was just wondering from your past experiences what times did you eat your products and what worked best for you.
:thankyou:

my aim is to not feel too hungry, so today i had my first shake at 2.30 - but this may vary when i have days out etc.

My advice is to spread them apart.....and even out the water drinking.

I have a group thingy tonight and not sure my bladder is gonna cope with 90 mins sitting listening to someone teach me.....LOL

Thanks ladies.

wow Starlight....how do u manage that??? are u a night owl?

10am, 2pm and 6pm :)

I'm not generally hungry first thing so I'm planning on having 1/2 my porridge for breakfast at 8am, soup for lunch at 12.30, soup for dinner at 6pm and because I get the munchies in the evening I still have my other half porridge for then.

sounds like a plan Jojo :D

I'm not generally hungry first thing so I'm planning on having 1/2 my porridge for breakfast at 8am, soup for lunch at 12.30, soup for dinner at 6pm and because I get the munchies in the evening I still have my other half porridge for then.

Yeah, I think I will definitely halve some things and eat later as I LOVE SNACKING lol.

I have mine quite late on because late afternoon and evening is when I get hungry most.

So usually 2-4pm, then 6-8pm and then about 10pm.

As long as you have all 3 a day it doesn't matter when you have them.

I have half a bar about 10am
Shake at 1pm
Soup at 6.30pm
Other half a bar about 8.30 to 9pm with a coffee

Big thanks to Starlight, Lellylion and Bluebutterfly.

hows your first day been? - i survived....but to sum it up in one word 'hungry' LOL

LOL, yeah its not been too bad. I just finished doing about 20mins of Zumba so i'm feeling a bit peckish and light headed lol (possibly just tired). Also with all the water in take my tummy feels so bloated.

Tomorrow will be hopefully easier for us both :wee:

Back