What time do you eat

worldwidewren12

Hiya, was just curious if people have set times roughly when they eat and also what time do you normally have any snacks?

For me I don't work. I take my son to school and then about 9.30-10 start preparing breakfast

I usually aim for lunch at about 1-1.30

Tea about 6.30-7pm

Sometimes I have fruit or a yoghurt at about 3.30-4pm and then use syns for choc or crisps in the evening, usually about 8pm

Also when i follow a recipe for 2 and sometimes there is enough for 2 servings each, (even though the recipe is amended for 2 people). I always go back until its gone.

Hello. On a week day, I have breakfast as soon as I get up, so either 7 or 8 depending on what time I need to be in work. If I have a healthy extra (usually a cereal bar) spare I will usually have this around 10am. Our lunchtime is 12 so I eat then. I have been having a small snack (such as sw quiche) when I get home between 3pm and 4 pm as I find this helps me to prevent a binge. We have dinner at 6pmish and I then use my syns (chocolate) at about 7.30ish... Gosh written down sounds like I'm always eating lol.
Weekends I tend to only have two meals, so a brunch at about 11-12ish and depending in what I'm up to I might have a snack type thing in the afternoon. We then have dinner at about 7pm and I again use my syns in the evening.

I don't work either.

I get up and as soon as I come downstairs I grab a banana and some water.

If I'm stick peckish at about 10ish, I'll make jam on toast.

12pm I take the little man to preschool, then get back home around 1 and have some lunch.

We eat around tea around 6-6.30ish (me, husband and daughter...I'll cook for eldest and youngest sons earlier than that) and if I want a Muller or a piece of fruit later on, that'll be about 9ish.

I'll have to rethink all that though come September when the little man is at school full time x

I don't work either.

I get up and as soon as I come downstairs I grab a banana and some water.

If I'm stick peckish at about 10ish, I'll make jam on toast.

12pm I take the little man to preschool, then get back home around 1 and have some lunch.

We eat around tea around 6-6.30ish (me, husband and daughter...I'll cook for eldest and youngest sons earlier than that) and if I want a Muller or a piece of fruit later on, that'll be about 9ish.

I'll have to rethink all that though come September when the little man is at school full time x

Hi, i just saw your weightloss. How on earth did you manage to lose so much. I would love to do that

During the week I eat breakfast once I get to work usually between 8-9, I don't feel hungry when I first get up but always have a coffee (early riser).

I usually have fruit or a yogurt about 11.

Lunch does vary due to my job however its usually around 1-2

Tea tends to be around 7.

At the weekends I am still an early riser so breakfast is at a similar time just at home instead of work. I do snack more at the weekends also as often out and about. Only difference is that tea tends to be a bit later.

7ish have a fresh grapefruit.
8ish will have my cereal & milk (hea & heb)
12/1ish will have my lunch
6/7ish will have my tea

Inbetween will eat banana, pear, strawberries or other bits & bobs of fruit. Of course the odd treat like crisps, chocolate or a biscuit for my syns. Don't have anything after my tea in the evening other than brews.

Weekends usually do a syn free grill up for breakfasts & have a lighter lunch.

I'm a creature of habit & as long as I stick to my routine I know ill have a good week. Prep is everything! Love reading what works for other people though & their ideas.

Through the week is always the same:
B - around 7:15-7:30am
S - around 10:30-11:00am
L - around 12:30/1:00pm
S - around 2:30pm
D - around 6:00pm

I usually have a hearty tea so that I don't graze in the evenings, and if I do that, then it is always a planned pud or a piece of fruit etc

Back