Attack What to do now??

Emskylou

Morning!" Quick question for everyone... I started attack on monday after finding my true weight on the dukan site. It said to Attack for 7 days and I should loose 6lbs, but I've weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6.6lbs in 5 days:eek:

Do I stay on attack for my full 7 days or do I start Cruise?

Morning!" Quick question for everyone... I started attack on monday after finding my true weight on the dukan site. It said to Attack for 7 days and I should loose 6lbs, but I've weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6.6lbs in 5 days:eek:

Do I stay on attack for my full 7 days or do I start Cruise?

Its totally up to you really, you may not lose anymore if you carry on but then who knows you might! Depends how you're coping really.

That's a fab loss. I'd stick to it if that is what they advised. As long as you are not finding it too hard then you may find you can drop another pound or 2 before end of attack xx

Finish attack if you can and be prepared for a slight stall as you start cruise - happens to most of us!!!! x

Agree with Trudy, I did my full 7 days and lost 6.8lbs, although on the morning before I had lost a full half stone, but I wasn't bothered as it was such a huge achievement for me. I would do exactly what you have to do day wise, cruise is the time to stop when you get to the weight you intend to lose,then conso....good luck x

Thank you!" I thought I was clever over weekend and had some things I shouldn't have.... but back on it today as a PP day then tomorrow PV!" :D

Hi Lou how's it going :)

Hi Sididd!" :D

I lost a pound yesterday on PP it's a PV day today so fingers crossed I dont put too much on!" I'm finding after Ive eaten I'm full and not being able to fit in the Oatbran and I can't face it in a morning... Is it really unnegotiable?

Wow!" Your Losses are Amazing!" :)

You must have your oatbran! you could mix it in with a yoghurt if you are struggling to have it - a lot of people on here make muffins with it (that's my preference too) but you can make bread or porridge if you want xx

Scoots right you must have your oatbran xxx try different recipies till you find an easy way to enjoy your oatbran, for me its muffinsone of the things I will eat everyday forever xxx

Hello! Right I've just made the oatbran into a bread 7tbsp of oatbran, 4 eggs, 1 tsp of baking powder.... Does this sound ok? What can I have with it?! I was thinking abit of fat free cheese spread but I'm not too sure...any ideas? :)

if you toast it you could have poached eggs on toast, or bolied egg mixed with tomato and spread in the bread as a egg and tom sarnie, theres also a recipie on the recipie thread for chicken liver pate that would be nice xxx

Or just stick a slice of meat in there andhave a meat sarnie....I had that today, then ate the rest of teh pack of meat with some flavour fromage frais LOL.

Or toast it and spread with lemon curd...........omg, thats amazing.

Don't forget thou you can only have 2tbs of oatbran a day. Don't eat all the bread in one go.

Morning, I ended up just having the bread with a dippy egg!" And have lost another Pound!" Woohoo!"

thats great news lou, Dukan is a fab diet xxx

well done, going great x

Thank you!" Quick question should I be loosing as much as I am in the first week of cruise? I don't want to be getting me hopes up & then all of a sudden stop...

Back