What to do with my clown trousers?! What do you do with your old clothes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zenaworrier, 10 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys,
    After going down 3 dress sizes I have loads of old clothes to get rid of! I don't really want to take them to the charity shop because some of them cost me loads! And I'm too lazy to do a car boot! I just wondered if any of you had ever used swap shops or do you sometimes swap on here?! Want someway of getting rid of them without too much effort! What do you do with your old clothes?
    T x
    Last edited: 10 September 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When i did this last year there was a kinda minimins swap shop thing, where people swapped clothes, or provided postage for unwanted clothes, it seemed to work quite well. They listed the clothes they had and in what sizes and what sizes they would swap for.. and some pictures :) was a great idea.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.