Attack What to do with oatbran....

waterford

Hoping to start on Saturday, I have a dinner party friday night and starting saturday will give me two good days over the weekend.

I love porridge, just wondering is the oatbran similar.

Just wondering what everyone does with their oatbran and is there anything I can add to make it sweeter.

I'm a beginner, so I'm sure others will jump in with ideas, but so far I've put the oatbran in my morning yoghurt - makes you feel full for ages. And I've made some galettes with egg white and Quark, added in some sweetner and had with a squeeze of lemon juice like a pancake, or with a bit of yoghurt. Yum!

Hello and welcome to both of you. You can use oatbran to make a porridge but you are limited to what you use. It's not as good as normal porridge but it's a good substitutse. I do it with skimmed milk and then sweatner on top. I prefer to have it in yoghurt though. There are loads of other recipes too. You should check out the dukan recipe thread! I would recommend the sponge cake! Very very tasty! :) xx

I had some tonight in cottage cheese with a tiny bit of sweetener and some cinnamon. I thought it was nice.

Back