what to put in mash?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Karen, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    hey everyone, i am making a shepards pie topping with white and sweet potatoes but i dont know whether to use quark or yogurt to mash it? i wanted the whole thing to be free but dont want to ruin the mash :) would really appriciate wisdom from a pro :D thanks xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

ok might not be any help but i use a pot ricer then butter buds and a spoon of milk or some garlic and herb mash schwarts make it if u aint got a pot ricer try using a sieve

4. earlybird1201

earlybird1201 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why dont you use laughing cow light? you get loads for your hexb and it will make it really creamy and a bit cheesy! x

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    No idea mate ...but will be round shortly for tea........pmsl.....let me know what you use and how it tastes

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    omg that all sounds lovely. will buy in some laughing cow and invest in a ricer... have been looking for one for a while. thanks ladies. i ended up using quark as I had to rush out the door and it was absolutely delicious. me and kev had 2nds...and (im ashamed to say) 3rds! im taking SW at their word that i can have unlimited free foods.... :D

7. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made a carrot, swede and potato mash for mine and just added vegetable stock to it for mashing :) I sprayed the top with Fry light buttery and baked it - yum! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.