salmon
prawns
fish

(farmfoods is gona take a hit!!)

Mix vegtables
salad stuff

what else?

what else?

Quark is good too (near the philapedelphia) and no fat fromage frais.

presume you have such things as a GOOD non stick frying pan? veg steamer?

Multi vitamins are useful...

oh yes multi vits - sugar free though!

A meal plan. I find this is most important to plan what you are eating everyday.

Oh yes a meal plan. So important (me the queen of lists) cheryl did you ever print those meal planners I sent?

How funny we should talk about this now, Im just trying to write my menu for the week...........Any ideas?

told you already ;)
how about one of the steak recipes from dukan - the luc luc one sounds nice.
Do you want to cook lots this week or eat lots of easy stuff?

Lots of easy stuff. Really cant be bothered to cook at mo, not like me but i dont know whats wrong!

can't put my hands on the luc luc recipe... can you help?

GOOD NEWS on the English book front - Amazon apologise for their total incompetence and are mailing me another today! If I subsequently receive the other copy, I'll have two and I may keep both with their compliments!

So FINGERS CROSSED!

ohh speaking of amazon my power plate should arrive today! woop

I need help with menu's.. im not very good at cooking and i dont get alot of time to cook for just one. I prefer to make a few portions and freeze or eat for a few days on the trot.

Some help plz? specially for attack... when i was on atkins i litrally ate chicken, eggs and kebabs with salad or veg and kept it very simple..

Ive never cooked beef before... or even handles raw beef.... does this have to be cut then to grill?

I have a steamer but all stacked away as its too big and my mil doesnt like it i her new kitchen and will put mutli vits on my shopping list.

Im off sock from work today again but feeling a little better so might go out and buy some of the stuff i need maybe cook some in advance to prepare...

Joanne The recipe is in the uk book. if i get chance ill post for you but look what i found on face book
Chicken liver pate - super quick and easy, makes loads and relatively cheap.

Pack chicken livers (mine were from Sainsbury's, 99p)
Rough chopped onion
Rough chopped garlic
Salt & pepper
I also added some Be Good smoked bacon medallions
Any herbs as you choose
250g tub quark

Chuck everything but the quark in a bowl and microwave on medium for around 5 mins until the livers are cooked.
Whizz up with a stick blender and allow to cool
Stir in the quark and pop in the fridge to set (or just eat warm out of the bowl as I did)

http://www.facebook.com/#

Sona ; beef i would grill it. you could chop it up and marinate and put on kebab sticks and grill. when you get your book there are some recipes in there.
Ive mainly been eating fish chicken and eggs. with veg or salad on PV days

Thanks Longratia for the pate recipe (but I needed bread for that one!!).

Sona - So long as you've a good non stick pan, that's all you really need for this diet, at least at first... steaks, fish, salmon, excellent...

but I needed bread for that one!!).
make mini blinis out of the oatbran galette :) yum yum

oh and id miss the bacon out of the recipe too!

Spelling Error originally Its Luc Lac beef

Ingredients

• 400g (14oz) beef
    2 tablespoons soy sauce
    1 tablespoon oyster sauce
    1 large piece ginger, crushed
    4 garlic cloves, crushed
    A few coriander leaves to garnish
    Black Pepper

Directions

Makes 2 servings

Cut the meat into 1cm (1/2in) cubes and season with the soy sauce, oyster sauce, crushed ginger and pepper.
Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Just before you are ready to serve, grease a frying pan with a drop of vegetable oil and gently fry the garlic.
Once the garlic has started to brown and smell good, add the meat and cook over a very high heat.
Mix together rapidly for 10-15 seconds.
The meat should still be a little rare so do not overcook.
Garish with a few fresh coriander leaves.

Number of Servings: 2

oooh thank you for that... looks good... soy sauce is restricted here cos of salt and sugar content but I know there is a low s/s one... must check my bottle out!

As for using my oatbran for anything other than my muffins, WHAT????!!!

Are muffins ok on attack? I just dribbled on my laptop when I saw that chicken liver pate recipe. I saw on one website that someone had made the galette into "toast". Cooked in the pan as normal, but then pressed between 2 plates, cut into squares and grilled. Perfect for the pate - if a little brittle.

Back