Green Days what to use in place of bread for sandwiches

Hello gang

I need some help with this one. Bread one of my weakness making my own doesn't help.

I miss having sandwiches I need some ideas what to use in place of bread. I usually use a big lettuce leaf put the filling in and roll it up a sort of wrap thing.

Anyone got any more ideas would you be so kind to help a newbie please?

ta very much

beverley

You know you can have bread? Two slices from a 400g loaf wholemeal loaf or a 60g wholemeal roll is a HexB.

.... and on Green you can have 2x HexB....

Yep, free on EE and green. (Although there is some debate about this because some people consider it food abuse. I think if you're having one wrap for lunch for example then it's no different to having some beans)

Hey! I have seen people use ham or turkey slices? Never tried it myself but think cottage cheese wrapped in ham could be yum

Thanks for the link Mung bean wraps sallyvater will take a look. What I've thought about doing is going bread free during the week and have a slice or 2 at the weekend.

Thanks to all for replying.

beverley

warburtons squares (not the big ones) they are like 2 pieces together in a square are 5 syns, I use them to make a sandwich.

I know its not a sandwich but I love to have light philli (A) on Ryvita (B) and ham salad :) nice alternative to sandwich! Love lettuce cups too - will get some of these for lunch tomorrow

I love having cracker bread with slight scrapping of flora lighter than light, sweetcorn and ham on top. So yummy

I avoid bread as it's my downfall, and because you can eat so much on SW i never feel like i am deprived.
Lunches for me tend to be salads, couscous, pasta, rice. And i often use ham around salad as a type of wrap.

Back