What was the last film you saw?

Excellent movie, I like to watch that and Evolution in a double bill.

Some classic lines in Galaxy Quest though.

Were going to have to take the leg.
No don't take the lake.
It's heading for the crotch.
TAKE THE LEG TAKE THE LEG!!

:D

Excellent movie, I like to watch that and Evolution in a double bill.

Some classic lines in Galaxy Quest though.

Were going to have to take the leg.
No don't take the lake.
It's heading for the crotch.
TAKE THE LEG TAKE THE LEG!!

:D

Love Evolution! Love it when they're in the mall -
"ka-kaw, ka-kaw, tokey, tokey!"
"I think we've established ka-kaw and tokey, tokey don't work"

Yeah, so many more quotes in Evolution, which is why I posted one. :D

I'll get the lubricant.
No time for lubricant.
There's ALWAYS time for lubricant.

I think the best one in Galaxy Quest has to be where the commander is being attacked by the rock monster in the middle of the desert and rocks, and the one guy says "can you form some kind of rudimentary lathe". :D

I watched 'Everybody's Fine' last night. Utterly depressing, as much as I like De Nero!

I've been to see The Last Airbender; it was much better than expected. It hasn't had good reviews, apparently people who give it a bad reviews are the ones who've read the comic. I watch it with no prior knowlege & enjoyed it.

maid in manhatten last night....lovely chick flick lol

Saw two last week, on a rainy holiday in newquay! Saw Knight and Day, which was CHEEESE! But brilliant, they embraced the cheese, and took the mick out of themselves! Also saw The Expendables, which was also good. Quite a lot of violence, but not exessive, and the cameo roles from Arnie and Bruce Willis made me giggle! Id recommend both :)

Oooh Shanny, really really want to see that one :) Need to go to the cinema again soon!

Oooh good and bad reviews, well its an evening out (as long as i steer clear of any pop corn!) so I think i will go see soon, and I shall add my verdict too ;)

Loopy

I saw Salt and wasn't impressed.

Also saw We Are What We Are, Dream Home and The Loved ones at this years FrightFest. All of them were great but Dream Home and The Loved ones were particularly good. Want to get a weekend pass next year for a 3 day horror binge :D

Watched The Naked Gun last night, never fails to make me laugh out loud!! :D

Back