What was the last film you saw?

Just watched Kick-Ass. Thought it was excellent. Great fun, mindless violence, pretty good music, some cool references, a spot on impersonation of Adam West's Batman by Nicolas Cage and an under age girl who loves to swear, what more could you ask for!! :D

I saw Salt and wasn't impressed.

Also saw We Are What We Are, Dream Home and The Loved ones at this years FrightFest. All of them were great but Dream Home and The Loved ones were particularly good. Want to get a weekend pass next year for a 3 day horror binge :D

I missed we are what we are, but I thought the Loved Ones was one of the best movies at Frightfest! I got the weekend pass- starts Thursday -> Monday, 5 days of horror movies, square eyes and square butt. Had an awesome time. Dream Home reminded me of purchasing my last house, just the underwhelming end despite all the hard work. lol.

Well, Fanboys played on the discovery screen and I stayed in the main screen, so didn't see that one. lol. Though Red Hill wasn't really a horror! :)

Watching The Invisible on BBC1 at the moment, seems quite good so far.

I watched this last night too.. alot better than I expected though... kinda predictable. Thought the guy was cute though :rolleyes:
Yeah it was better than I expected it to be too :D There was something kinda cute about him I agree! The acting was good from everyone in it which kinda makes a change :p

I watched Piranha 3D and it was awesome! :D But then I kinda like the blood and gore stuff. Watched cloverfield on dvd a couple days ago too,that is such a good film.

I missed we are what we are, but I thought the Loved Ones was one of the best movies at Frightfest! I got the weekend pass- starts Thursday -> Monday, 5 days of horror movies, square eyes and square butt. Had an awesome time. Dream Home reminded me of purchasing my last house, just the underwhelming end despite all the hard work. lol.

I was going to ask you how it went. I'm going to get a pass next year, I got so jealous of everyone with their passes.

The Loved ones was such a surprise for me, I wasn't really that excited about it and then it turned out to be my favourite :D

watched predator the other night

I watched 'The Notebook' again last night. I've seen it a million times and everytime i watch it, i cry my eyes out, lol.

I wish i had my own Noah, lol.

Ryan Gosling is so lush in the film and you can feel the chemistry between both him and Rachel McAdams, they work really well together.

I always intended on reading the book but never got round to it.

If you haven't seen the film yet, i'd defo recommend it.

xxxx

Last edited:
The last film i watched was called "Legion" its a supernatural thriller, quite funny (but gory) in bit, highly recommend it :)

We rented that and watched it on the weekend, tempted to buy it, because I already want to watch it again.

It was gory, but for someone not into horror and all that, it was more weird even funny at times then anything (not in a laugh out loud kinda way) kinda what the hell, type way...

dextermummy Paul Bettany was in it, probably one reason why I liked the film so much, totally agree he is hot :) (don't tell the other half I said that lol)

I went to see inception , love Leo Dicaprio, i think he's amazing but i didnt get this.
The film was stunning, but left me hollow.

Back