What was the last film you saw?

Go & see it, it's definately worth it.

Seen Your Highness the other night, doesnt hold a torch to Pineapple Express, but it was still quite funny. Cant wait to see Bridesmaids, looks soooo funny!

Seen Your Highness the other night, doesnt hold a torch to Pineapple Express, but it was still quite funny. Cant wait to see Bridesmaids, looks soooo funny!
ooh whos in your highness? pineapple express is hilarious, seen it far too many times now lol xx

lol i love silly movies! but i do like really dramatic confusing films too sometimes, depends what mood im in i suppose. sometimes i even like watching sad films lol. watching gnomeo and juliet tonight which im excited about :) xxx

I enjoyed gnomeo & juliet. :)

ooh im looking forward to seeing it! xx

X-Men: First Class...... I don't usually like the these films (comic book geek!!) but it was kinda cool (and it doesn't hurt that Michael Fassbender is in it :woohoo:)

The last film i saw at the cinema was Something borrowed. It was actually really good. I enjoyed it i know a few people who didn't though. Won't spoil the story line but i thought for the two ladies being "best friends" the situation would never happen because i thought your meant to tell your best friend everything :D

Just watched mean girls, corny but funny xx

omg totally agree with mean girls- my fave film :D watched mean girls 2 the other night and was almost as funny! xxx

never heard of raging bull? sounds violent. lol x

lol it is - Robert De niro at his best - I forgot I also saw The Deer Hunter - both Robert de niro movies come in a double dvd pack, I saw them in hmv and had never seen either - they were both good, but yeah violent lol

aww i cant watch anything too gross im a bit of a pansy! i like creepy things though, but if i get too scared im like "turn it off turn it off!!" oh got frustrated at me cos we turned on the fourth kind to watch and i saw that womans face at the begining and was like **** this turn it off! lol xxx

Back