What was the last film you saw?

xowee-shortieox said:
Hahahaha Gollywogg... If you thought that was rubbish.. and you liked it imagine all the movies you have missed out on :p

Ha I know, right! I'm thinking of giving the notebook a go cos that looks just awful!

I went and watched 21 jump street the other night with channing tatum :drool: & then titanic in 3d with abit of leonardio in it umm yes please haha xx

Happy Holidays

Mirror mirror is good, not a cartooney film so good defo funny ul enjoy it :D X

Kitty Kraft said:
I watched Thor last night and I must admit it was brilliant! Also Captain America is an awesome film!

The Avengers is out soon :)

I watched Battleship last night and despite it having negative reviews I thought it was really good but I like anything like that scifi xx

Thor and Captain America lastnight. Enjoyed both, but think Thor was the bet out of the 2. Good action and eye candy too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I watched 'Wandering Eye' yesterday which was about an online 'dating' agency for married people, the idea was a married person, who wanted to stay married. but wanted more *** met another married person 'with no strings'. A serial killer thought this was wrong & set about killing couples caught in the act. An easy to watch Sunday film, they caught the killer in the end:D

Watched Litte bit of Heaven today. Was a weepy and had me in tears, but a good movie!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back