What was your motivator?

how much did you lose Porgeous? You look amazing!!!

And how long did it take you? Xxxxx

Thanks BL, achieved my dream of getting some jeans at last!

Thanks Lemma, lost 5st 4lbs and took about 6 months.

Gx

No problem ask away, I haven't done any exercise at all, not before, during or since (I'm basically bone idle!). I do have some loose skin, hard to describe but nothing hanging but a bit crepey in places. Probably too much info but right at the bottom of my tummy just before you get to your never regions there is some crepeyness, just at the place where bum meets legs there is some too. When I stand up straight it doesn't notice too much but if I lean forward you can see the looseness. I am hoping that with time it will settle down a bit but its nothing that I can't live with to be honest. Don't ask about the boobs which are deflated pancakes but look good in a bra!!

Gxx

Anytime hun, try not to worry too much about the skin thing you are doing amazingly well and supportive undies work wonders!

Gx

Wow Georgie that new photo of you is amazing - you look gorgeous!

Thanks Katie, I have a very good photographer!!

Gxx

LOL and your very good photographer has an excellent model!

:)

Well I had been very very unhappy with my weight for quite a few years and all the attempts at dieting seemed to assist me to put on more weight. Everytime I went to have my BP checked it was getting higher and I was having to take more tablets.

A friend of mine, who was half my size but still had a weight problem, called in and told me she had tried LL she looked absolutely fab. I was going to Egypt in early November, all inclusive, you know eat and drink as much as you like, and I did, it was like the last supper:eek:. The 20th Nov I started LL a really incredible diet.

Although I am stuggling at the mo:sigh:, with the help of my LLC and you peeps am determined to finish my journey. Might apply for the longest surviving member:D, but I AM gonna get there.

Porgeous how long have you been maintaining? Have you considered applying for LL magazine? Bet you would be an inspiration for the readers cos you do look so so different very fantastic

Thanks so much Donna, not long at all on the maintenance about 4 weeks, haven't quite mastered it yet as I have a tendency to under eat and am still losing but I will crack it!! What a lovely idea unfortunately I am Cambridge not LL (sorry jumped onto an LL thread) but thanks for suggesting I would be a good candidate.

Gxx

ah right, do cambridge not have a magazine or something? Anyways you look fab! and are always welcome on the LL board ofcourse!

Back