what weightloss products or exercise machine have you bought and failed

mrtc

just for fun, what excersize machine have you bought, and have you used it.

Also what weightloss product have you bought, and what was the result

I had a reebok rowing machine i got in sale from argos, was suposed to be 400, was 100 quid, i had it 18 months and used it as a clothes maiden.
Sold it for 160 on ebay, but just wondered

I bought some pink weightloss patches that made my arm itch, some pills that made me giddy and a slendertone belt i chucked away as it was useless

I guess that is a lesson that weight loss products are not good. I did buy some tea based on a review but now I am trying to get rid of it. Its called Paiyouji Plus Tea.

Easier to say what I haven't bought...
So I've had

Rowing machine
Exercise bike
Reebok step
Stepper
Cross trainer
Resistance bands
Balance ball
Weights
Wii fit
Thigh toner
Shaker weight

DVDs, omg.. Winsor pilates, 30 day shred, yoga, natilie Cassady... Zumba fitness, I've got loads....

Just proves, you got to put in the work, your head had to be in the right place.
Most of these I've used once or twice, most have gone now and that list is spread over ten years.

I've also been a member of every gym in my area, madness!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thats a long list, ive bought a wii fit board 3 times as they kept braking after warrenty, now its in a wardrobe as im bored of it

I've got a multi gym, Wii, and an air walker all of which I use regularly when I've not gone off the rails.
I've a manual treadmill and an ab roller in the shed, both a waste of money.
I've had a couple of cheap exercise bikes in the past, again a waste of money.

Used to have treadmill, walker, rowing machine etc.

Now, ive just got weights and a bench

Ive never really been into dieting pills etc myself or meal replacements (though they may well work) so not used them.

Bought a whole lot of meal replacements but never actually ate any.. except to taste.. yack! :D

Me and my hubby bought some sort of abs training machine, he used it for about 6months, I never did..

Years ago I bought gym ball, my poor dad nearly gave himself a hernia trying to blow it up for me and I never used it!

I forgot about somet lol.

A few years ago my stepdad gave me a meal replacement hamper, it was huge but also disgusting.

Ive recently tried xls medical but they work but if you you cheat then obviously they dont. Pills arnt the answer. Hard work is, although by the time youve paid for xls, you cant afford to eat lol. Im not nocking xls. As a friend stuck to the plan religiously and has lost loads.

These days my weightloss journey is over, im just maintaning, which is bloomin hard work. Over 4 stone gone

I've had
a stepper,
abs lifter thing,
pads you stick on that give your muscles a jolt
Cross trainer
Treadmill
Weights
Yoga ball
Medicine ball
X box kinnect

I have used some more than others with success at times

Ive also tried. Various pills and potions and they were all crap. Acari berry capsules made me break out in hives all over.

Back