What will the thinner you do?

Shop in Zara & H&M - have only ever been in there with skinny friends. Needless to say I never got anything there

Go clothes shopping and be able to pick up a size 8 that will fit me.
Take little one swimming more often. Too chub for that now.
& give a middle finger to everyone who doubted me and said I'll fail and always be fat.

I've just managed to hit a few of my targets so can now feel comfortable in a vest top without a jacket and also wear belts again with fitted tops.

My ultimate is to scream with delight and tell everyone who'll listen just how thrilled I am when I finally hit my ultimate 9 stone 13 lbs target - hopefully within the next fortnight . I was 15 stone 1 last February and this is what motivates me the most

To be able to wear shorts and a bikini when I go on holiday next May, instead of my last holiday where I had to hide as much as I could under flattering clothing!

Well keep that in mind when yr having a wobble!!

That'll be all the time then, Cai. I always wobble :)

The thinner me will dance, ride a horse, twizzle and twirl at every opportunity!

She already does much of that but she will be able to doit for longer :)

About 4 years I swore I would never wear black ever again. I'm fat, not a particularly round witch. But I will stop wearing cardi's to cover up the bumpy bits!

I will wear seasalt and boden. I will where nice shoes, not crocs cos I have fat feet.

Last edited:
When I am thinner (not at my goal weight but about 3 stone down) I will run. OH runs, he does marathons and all sorts - despite having a huge beer belly and I want to be able to run with him and not knock myself out with my boobs!

Yes it will be lovely to buy new clothes and not camouflage which I know is all I do now. How lovely to buy clothes from the front of the rack too and not the back where the larger sizes live!

Be happy & comfortable!

Buy LOTS of clothes! :D

(Have more s*x..... :p)

Just dug out some medium sized clothes from storage, able to give away my big clothes and not yet into 'nearly skinny' clothes

The slimmer me will be more confident, & believe my OH when he tells me I'm beautiful & he is attracted to me lol!

A slimmer me will consider wedding photos (well photos in general but been talking about weddings recently & that is what puts me off :( )

I like this thread it makes me happy & thoughtful at the same time!

& I agree with yoy Sexy for Xmas hopefully I'll stop being worried about wobbly bits! ;)

Back