What would you do???

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Will not be seeing my CDC until 31st October :eek:, she's on holiday & when she gets back i'll be off for a month :D. I've got a suitcase full of bars for my hols but while she's away should i weigh myself or not. Her scales always shows me 2lbs heavier, so should i go by mine :D :D, or should i weighn on my but add on 2lbs :eek::mad:. What would you do???.....xxx

hi chick ,do you think you could stay off the scales if you can and be trusted to be good i would.If you cant then i would weigh on yours and add 2 poundsxx

I'm a home weigher and I don't tend to worry about any discrepancy between my scales and my CDCs as I just look at loss rather than the total weight. For example, I weigh myself every Tuesday morning so whatever I way tomorrow will be my start weight for that week and whatever my weight is next week will show how much I have lost in that week - go by losses rather than total weight - am I making any sense at all???!

Georgie
x

Hi Fuzzys, My cdc scales weigh me 2lb heavier... but she weighs me in the late afternoon, so i go by my scales becoause u get ur true weight first thing in the morning. Hope that helps.

Hi Fuzzys, My cdc scales weigh me 2lb heavier... but she weighs me in the late afternoon, so i go by my scales becoause u get ur true weight first thing in the morning. Hope that helps.

I like that idea better.....lol :D Like you i aways get weighed late afternoon usually about 5.50pm after i've drank gallons of water throughout the day! :eek: I'm gonna weigh in my scales while sh'e away then, it's 6 weeks until i get an offical CD weigh in!...xxx

Back