What would you do???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 17 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Will not be seeing my CDC until 31st October :eek:, she's on holiday & when she gets back i'll be off for a month :D. I've got a suitcase full of bars for my hols but while she's away should i weigh myself or not. Her scales always shows me 2lbs heavier, so should i go by mine :D :D, or should i weighn on my but add on 2lbs :eek::mad:. What would you do???.....xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi chick ,do you think you could stay off the scales if you can and be trusted to be good i would.If you cant then i would weigh on yours and add 2 poundsxx
  4. Fuzzys Angel

There's no way i could stay of the scale bit of a 'scalejunkie' i'm afraid.... I know i should really add 2lbs but i dont want to....lol :cry:

Maybe i should weigh on mine feel great about an extra loss, then when i get back from my hols see what the real damage is??....lol xxx
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    I'm a home weigher and I don't tend to worry about any discrepancy between my scales and my CDCs as I just look at loss rather than the total weight. For example, I weigh myself every Tuesday morning so whatever I way tomorrow will be my start weight for that week and whatever my weight is next week will show how much I have lost in that week - go by losses rather than total weight - am I making any sense at all???!

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi Fuzzys, My cdc scales weigh me 2lb heavier... but she weighs me in the late afternoon, so i go by my scales becoause u get ur true weight first thing in the morning. Hope that helps.
  7. Fuzzys Angel

I like that idea better.....lol :D Like you i aways get weighed late afternoon usually about 5.50pm after i've drank gallons of water throughout the day! :eek: I'm gonna weigh in my scales while sh'e away then, it's 6 weeks until i get an offical CD weigh in!...xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.