• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What would you do?

Ok i have failed my driving test 3 times now here in wales.. stupid things mainly roundabouts! havent had a driving lesson since my last test a month ago.. got my 4th test booked for early may here in wales.. thing is costs me £40 a lesson cus i have to have 2 hours as i live quite far from where the test route is.. i could only afford to book 2 lessons plus my test which totals £120.. now i am off to greece in june.. and i moving up to leicester next weekend, which i would come home to do my test!

shall i just cancel and book it again for leicester when i get back from holiday? after a few lessons up there like? (baring in mind its terrible up there lol)

what would you do.. ? i got till 28th april to decide .. :0
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Oh I'm not sure.. is there anywhere you can go to practise driving? it might be cheaper than getting a lesson. Here in York there is an old air field that you can drive on for a tenner an hour.. I did that a lot before my test

Gold Member
I'd cancel it, take the pressure off and have a fresh start in Leicester! But that's just me!
yes your all right!! i will cancel then right now and do it in leicester :) .. more money for hols!! :)

i can drive just abit sticky around roundabouts lol..

is gonna do it!!
I would wait until you had your hols and your settled in new place. Then you can give it all your concentration!!
Good luck me loverrrr