What would you do?

amethyst

Banned
Ok i have failed my driving test 3 times now here in wales.. stupid things mainly roundabouts! havent had a driving lesson since my last test a month ago.. got my 4th test booked for early may here in wales.. thing is costs me £40 a lesson cus i have to have 2 hours as i live quite far from where the test route is.. i could only afford to book 2 lessons plus my test which totals £120.. now i am off to greece in june.. and i moving up to leicester next weekend, which i would come home to do my test!

shall i just cancel and book it again for leicester when i get back from holiday? after a few lessons up there like? (baring in mind its terrible up there lol)

what would you do.. ? i got till 28th april to decide .. :0

Oh I'm not sure.. is there anywhere you can go to practise driving? it might be cheaper than getting a lesson. Here in York there is an old air field that you can drive on for a tenner an hour.. I did that a lot before my test

I'd cancel it, take the pressure off and have a fresh start in Leicester! But that's just me!

yes your all right!! i will cancel then right now and do it in leicester :) .. more money for hols!! :)

i can drive just abit sticky around roundabouts lol..

I would wait until you had your hols and your settled in new place. Then you can give it all your concentration!!
Good luck me loverrrr
CharX

Back