What you can expect from a CDC

Thought anybody doing SS would have to have the form signed by gp? My bmi was 30 when I started, could have gone on SS+ without gp signature x

Thanks for this post - my CDC is fab :) Texts me how as to how im getting on and is always there when i feel i need someone to talk to!!

Any CDCs in the High Wycombe Area?

Hi everyone

Currently on LT and it's been good for me but I'm considering switching to CD as the limited choice on LT is becoming a bit of a bore.

I know that there are CDCs for my postcode but thought it might be good to go to one who posted on here or who had MInimins customers.

Anyone?

Dx

That is strange my first meeting I was allowed any shakes soup or porridge I wanted only thing she said to wait a couple of weeks for was the meal bars.
Good luck with your weight loss

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

How strange I was aloud any Shakes, Soups or Porridge however was told to avoid Meal bars for my first two weeks. Would def ask the question

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Hi everyone just started this diet 2 days ago can't get away with the porridge but love the shakes and soup. I am wanting to loose around 4 stone does anyone know how long this will take on ss?

Hi everyone just started this diet 2 days ago can't get away with the porridge but love the shakes and soup. I am wanting to loose around 4 stone does anyone know how long this will take on ss?

Hey Angie!
I'm lurking in the background about to come back to CD after a long time off the wagon.
I averaged a stone a month when I stuck to CD rigidly.
Hope this helps you,

Diva2B

Hey Angie!
I'm lurking in the background about to come back to CD after a long time off the wagon.
I averaged a stone a month when I stuck to CD rigidly.
Hope this helps you,

Diva2B

Hi girls!

A stone a month is about the average on this type of diet but it does vary a great deal. I'm working up through the CD stabilisation now but I lost 7 stone in 4 months of TFR (mostly on Lipotrim which works on the same principle as CD).

Make sure you drink plenty of water (3.5 - 4 litres).

Good luck:D

7 stone in 4 months? That is amazing x

Thanks!

Good luck on your weight-loss journey. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Let us know how you get on.

Dx

Thanks girls, i hope it will work and seven stone is amazing. My weigh in is Tuesday so ill let you know how i get on. I hope this forum provides the support i need and i can't wait to support others through their journey. X x

Any tips from your (v successful) journeys? Particularly for 1st few days, I'm having trouble with SS+ keep doing well then bingeing and ruining it! Need that ketosis heaven!

Any tips from your (v successful) journeys? Particularly for 1st few days, I'm having trouble with SS+ keep doing well then bingeing and ruining it! Need that ketosis heaven!

Keep busy during the day
Olbas Oil tissues held over nose and mouth worked wonders for me as a distraction from tantalising food smells
Early nights
Long self- indulgent baths

...... and hold on to the promise that if you grit your teeth and get in to Ketosis it will be sooooo much easier.

Stay strong, it gets better hun it really does :)

vmurray99 said:
Should i have received a book when i started i only go a leaflet ??

Nope but some do give them for free x

Back