Whats been your best low syn find so far......

For me it's the Ainsley Harriot savoury couscous. Approximately about 1syn for the whole pack and I sometimes have them as a snack! Either that or fill a de seeded pepper and oven cook and top with mozzarella mmmmmmmmmmm

Oooo!! Ive never tried this will have to get myself some! I dont like normal cous cous that you cover it always tastes yuck no matter what i add to it!!

For me it's the Ainsley Harriot savoury couscous. Approximately about 1syn for the whole pack and I sometimes have them as a snack! Either that or fill a de seeded pepper and oven cook and top with mozzarella mmmmmmmmmmm

This sounds tasty, I may have to try it!

I like the 2% Total as well. Worth the half syn for the extra creaminess and taste. I like to mix mine with a little lemon curd and stir briskly - it is really delicious. I did this to compensate for my pre-SW treat which was a M&S lemon curd yogurt which turned out to be ten syns!!

OMG i thought these were only 6 they were last time i looked anyway **** thats an extra3.5 sins a week i didnt realise i was having cos i have 1 every night keeps me going through the day bugger bugger bugger

I think that the multipack ones are 6 syns as they are smaller whereas the individual ones are bigger. I'll double check now.

No, my mistake, the standard ones are 6.

Cadbury**Curly Wurly**26g bar
6 Syns on Extra Easy** Original 6 Syns** Green 6 Syns

An old fave of mine is Velvet Crunch crisps, 4 syns a bag and they're yummy.

OMG i thought these were only 6 they were last time i looked anyway **** thats an extra3.5 sins a week i didnt realise i was having cos i have 1 every night keeps me going through the day bugger bugger bugger

depends which one you're having the multipack ones are only 5.5 syns :)

Pesty/pink toaster

There are a few flavours like morroccan medley, spice sensation and there is a mushroom one I think. Can't remember off the top of my head but I love them all :)

Pesty/pink toaster

There are a few flavours like morroccan medley, spice sensation and there is a mushroom one I think. Can't remember off the top of my head but I love them all :)

Ive put the morrocan, and roasted veg on my shopping list :) there is a mushroom one aswell i check on SW website!!

is that 1 syn on green day or any day??? (Ainsley's coos cous)
Only on a green day and EE, they are between 6.5 and 7 syns on a red day.

Wendy

is that 1 syn on green day or any day??? (Ainsley's coos cous)

Only on a green day, the morrocan one is 7 syns on a red day 100g cooked, ill assume the others are pretty close to that 2

I had a spare HEA last night, so had some semi-skimmed milk in a mug with 3 heaped tsps of cadbury's drinking chocolate - only 3.5 syns and delicious!

Also love the options sachets, and the 2 finger mint kitkats which are 5.5 syns.

Back