Whats been your best low syn find so far......

Is this the one? If so enjoy it guilt free. :D[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Waitrose Easy to Cook, Lamb Rump with a Mint & Balsamic Vinegar Crust, chilled~~ 332g pack[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green 26 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

yeah thats the one and Carebear its FREE FREE FREE FREE!!! i dont understand either, because its so tasty and yummy! but yes, someone up there loves us and its FREE! xxx

mine has got to be Aldi's Lamb shank with a mint gravy..3 syns but well worth it... Asda do an extra special lamb shank which is only 1 syn but haven't tried it!

Quorn just add Beef Chilli just 2syns on any option for the whole bag.Totally yummy scrummy and so warming and comforting on a cold wet day like we have today.Best of all on special offer in farmfoods at the moment £1 for a 400g bag

Lesleyxx

Ainsley Harriot Spice Sensation Cous Cous (1/2 syn on Green)- Great and really quick!!

I love love love the Tesco Value Tikka Chunky Chicken. Think it's £1.99 per pack but you get a really decent amount in it. It's free on Red/EE and so handy if you need to eat on the run. I just have it from the pack when I get to the car if I'm hungry while shopping. :giggle: Really nice with a salad and cottage cheese. Just one of those things that's great for the fridge.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Lollies, triple pack 110ml each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]​
well lush and very chocolatey ! .... it was perfect this afternoon laying in the hot sun :) .... and even less syns for me as my daughter had her mini milk then decided i was aloud to share my ice cream as hers was all gone and i had loads left !! lol

xxx

Back