What's everyone reading at the moment?

Well you enjoy them... We can compare notes on the movie when that appears... Hope they do a better job than BC...xx

I really think it's hard for films to live up to my expectations after I have read the book ... It seems like you enjoy the same kind of books as me :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really think it's hard for films to live up to my expectations after I have read the book ... It seems like you enjoy the same kind of books as me :) x

It does... I still like to watch the movies just in the hope that they get it right... They can do it right on occasional ones... I am always around on this thread looking for recommendations and general book chat, I am on goodreads too... X

It does... I still like to watch the movies just in the hope that they get it right... They can do it right on occasional ones... I am always around on this thread looking for recommendations and general book chat, I am on goodreads too... X

Me too, ooooh city of bones now on kindle waiting to be read :)

Come find me babe I am Michelle Bullock... Give me your name on there and I will add you... We can swap ideas...xx

Whoops was getting good reads mixed up with something else, just joined tho, looks fab x

It is very good and I love reviewing the books I read on there...x

Even better there is an iPhone app :)
Although inadvertently I have actually used this website before when trying to find dystopian books to read x

I am reading Hairy Bikers Diet cook book.. Looks fab, havent tried anything in it yet.

Just finished Jemima J by Jane Green... Feel good book about an overweight girl who loses weight...(have read this twice in 10 years, so its not bad)

favourite book at the moment is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.... Completely unputdownable!.. Really heartwarming..A must read!

Also love The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes...Simply beautiful too..

I am reading Hairy Bikers Diet cook book.. Looks fab, havent tried anything in it yet.

Just finished Jemima J by Jane Green... Feel good book about an overweight girl who loses weight...(have read this twice in 10 years, so its not bad)

favourite book at the moment is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.... Completely unputdownable!.. Really heartwarming..A must read!

Also love The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes...Simply beautiful too..

Some good recipes in there... Good common sense approach to weight loss...xx

I finished one for the money by janet evanovich it was brill!!!!

now reading the first of the true blood series (i like my vampires) Dead until dark by charlaine Harris :)

Amen to that I love my vampires too... As long as they don't sparkle... Just started Sunglasses after Dark by Nancy A Collins... A re read for me but it is the bookclub choice for this month...

Hunger Games Trilogy, been meaning to read them since they came out and finally got round to them, might eventually get round to the movie too in another 4-5 years. :rolleyes:

I'm reading The Night Circus :)

I've just finished Dianna Gabaldon 'The Fiery Cross', which is number xxx in the series, think I've got two more to read now. But the series is brill, and there is always that little teaser at the end of each book. But OH got me 'Around India in 80 Trains' for Christmas which I did dip into about Christmas time, so I'm going to finish that now, the onto the next Outlander book, can't wait.

Just started the second in the Two AM Trilogy Blood Hunt, after finishing the Darksouls bookclub choice Sunglasses After Dark...

Back