What's everyone reading at the moment?

Reading under a blood red sky, about two russian girls working in a prison camp in 1930 hard going at times but very enjoyable...one of my resolutions is to read at least 52 books this year, one a week, used to love reading but kind of got out of the habit intend to get back into it as there are so many brill ones out there...xx

I have just finished reading Dear Fatty by Dawn French.

Now reading Monster by Allan Hall.

A x

Just finished "Chasing Windmills" by Catherine Ryan Hyde, 'twas quite good:)
Now I've started "Ritual" by Mo Hayder.....we'll see!!

Reading Courage (The Joy of Living Dangerously) by Osho AGAIN...

I'm reading the Labyrinth by Kate Moss, but i have just finished all four twilight books by Stephanie Meyer.. oh my god do i love them!!

Attempting (tried once and failed like with Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon) to read House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.

I'm re-reading Dont Wake Me at Doyles by Maura Murphy. Can't seem to concentrate on stories I havent read before for some reason lol.

I'm reading Dawn French's Dear Fatty and also got The Gift by Cecelia Ahern and Paul O'Grady and Alan Carr's autobiographies lined up - dunno which one to pick first. :)

Life's too f*cking short by Janet Street Porter - bit of light reading and it's fun

xx

Chris Ryan's SAS Fitness Book

Got Paul O'Gradys autobigraphy for christmas usually i'm a fast reader would have polished it off by the end of the hols, but am struggling with this one instead of can't put it down i'm struggling to pick it up lol - thought it would be much funnier anyone else read it??

Back