What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading three books at the min.

1) The Looked After Kid by Paolo Hewitt
2) The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson
3) The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

I am reading "A Place Called Hope" by Audrey Howard which is what I call an easy read......enjoying it more than I thought I would. Read all sorts.......like to alternate between genres......any suggestions or anyone want to start a Book Club??

Sounds good Dextersmum x

i currently reading the twilight saga im on eclipse the 3rd book
i would usually read fiction but iv fell in love with these

Im also reading these 3/4 way through the 2nd book and im addicted! they are fab! Never thought it would be my sort of thing :D

dont get me started on twilight, could talk about them all night!

currently reading world without end by ken follett. very good!

Havent long finished 'A prayer for owen Meany' by John Irving. It was fantastic.

Just about to start Cell by Stephen King.

Also looking forward to 'Under the banner of heaven' By Jon Krakauer ( who wrote one of my favourite books ever 'Into the Wild')

I really enjoyed Ken Follet's "World Without End" - would also recommend "Pillars of the Earth" by him.
I have Stephen King's "Cell" to read on my bookshelf - let me know if you enjoy.
Currently reading Dean Koontz "Strangers" - very eerie.

I m reading Billy Conelly bio which is great for bed time reading. Also bidding on Nick Hornby - Juliet Naked, his style of writting makes me not want to put it down :D

I'm currently reading Vanished by Joseph Finder and will then be starting The Cement Garden by Ian McEwan.

I'm just about to finish Twilight!! Despite watching both films so far, I realised I can't become a devout 'Twihard' and not have read the books! I'm hooked on the first book- I don't think it'll be long before I've finished the lot!! Has anyone read 'The Host', by the same writer Stephenie Meyer?X

I read 'The Host' and thought it was brilliant. Really enjoyed it & couldn't put it down :)

Have you got it?

I read 'The Host' and thought it was brilliant. Really enjoyed it & couldn't put it down :)

Have you got it?

Yes it's in my huuuge pile of 'to read' books!! I seem to acquire books much faster than I can get through them which is very frustrating (perhaps I should spend less time on Minimins! LOL)!!! I think I'll go straight to The Host after I've finished the Twilight four!!!X

Last edited:
I'm reading three books at the min.

1) The Looked After Kid by Paolo Hewitt
2) The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson
3) The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

What's The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest like? I've got the first one, Girl With Dragon Tattoo, but haven't got round to reading it yet! I've heard that all 3 in the 'Millenium Trilogy' are superb!X

Back