What's everyone reading at the moment?

I've just started New Moon having ADORED Twilight!! Can't stop, gotta get back to my bookywooky..........!

I've read the twilight saga, you will enjoy them all funcurls. I LOVED all of them xx

At the moment I'm reading "The notebook by Nicholas Sparks" I haven't read enough yet to give my opinion. xx

I've read the twilight saga, you will enjoy them all funcurls. I LOVED all of them xx

At the moment I'm reading "The notebook by Nicholas Sparks" I haven't read enough yet to give my opinion. xx

Did you see the film? It's one of my faves, although I haven't read the book!!Surely the book is better- they nearly always are aren't they!XXX

Did you see the film? It's one of my faves, although I haven't read the book!!Surely the book is better- they nearly always are aren't they!XXX

I have seen the film (after I read the book) and I think that book is far better then the film in my opinion. The level of detail and they way that Stephenie Meyer's continues to develop the characters is excellent. If you enjoyed Twilight then you will enjoy New Moon equally as much.

Enjoy :D xx

I have seen the film (after I read the book) and I think that book is far better then the film in my opinion. The level of detail and they way that Stephenie Meyer's continues to develop the characters is excellent. If you enjoyed Twilight then you will enjoy New Moon equally as much.
Enjoy :D xx

Oh sorry, I wasn't very clear then!! I meant have you seen the film The Notebook!! LOL!XXX

Oh sorry, I wasn't very clear then!! I meant have you seen the film The Notebook!! LOL!XXX

LOL sorry I thought you where asking about New Moon. No I haven't seen the film yet. I have a copy of it but I want to read the book first.

The last one I read by Nicholas Sparks was "a walk to remember" then I watched the film and they where both equally as good as each other, so from what you're saying about the film, the notebook novel will be just as good :D xx

Great, coz the film made me cry my lil' heart out!! I just saw 'The Last Song' at the flix a couple of days ago which is also based on one of his, cried in that one too!! Maybe it says something about me!!LOL!XXX

Well funcurls the film "a walk to remember" made me cry as well as the book so maybe I'm the same as you boo hoo :D xx and I'll keep that film/book The last song in my wish list. x

Well funcurls the film "a walk to remember" made me cry as well as the book so maybe I'm the same as you boo hoo :D xx and I'll keep that film/book The last song in my wish list. x

It's just come out at the cinema, but knowing how quickly they're churning them out these days I'm sure it'll be on DVD in no time!!X

8th confession by James Pattersonl

I'm now on Eclipse (book 3 of 4 of the Twilight Saga) and thoroughly enjoying the series!!!X

I'm now on Eclipse (book 3 of 4 of the Twilight Saga) and thoroughly enjoying the series!!!X
me too :D cant wait for the film to come out :D

The Notebook is one of my favourite movies ever. It always makes me cry, lol. Love Ryan Gosling init though, yummy xx

Forgot to mention that the book i am reading at the moment for the Millionth time is 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini. xx

Andrew Marr - The Making of Modern Britain

Penny Vicenzi- Wicked Pleasures

Borrowed it from a hotel library and it's really good!

Learning the Tarot by Joan Bunning and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

Austerity Britain - David Kynaston (by day)

Cat on a hot tiled roof- Anna Nicholas (by night) :)

Love the Anna Nicholas books for when I want to transport myself to somewhere warm and they are truly funny.

Men Who Stare at Goats... I think I should have just gone for the movie... at least I'd be looking at George Clooney!

Back